Click edit button to change this code.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Specification
- The 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer’s input tray capacity is up to 125 sheets and the output tray capacity is up to 25 sheets.
- Make use of Automatic Document Feeder to print your documents quickly.
- Using the HP Envy 7855 printer, get a good looking photo using the borderless printing feature.
- Do not waste your time to flip each paper of your document to print both sides. Use the Automatic Duplex printing feature to print easily and quickly.
- The printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- Android users can go with the HP ePrint app to print from a mobile whereas Apple user can use the AirPrint app to print from a mobile.
- Use the 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer to Print, Copy, Scan and Fax your documents and photos.
- Make use of the USB cable and Wireless network connection to connect your printer and the computer.
- The printer’s copy speed is up to 21 cpm. You can also avail a color copy of your document.
- Print your document and photo from any place at any time using the mobile printing feature.
- The list of supported mobile printing service: HP ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Wireless Direct Printing.
Click edit button to change this code.
HP Envy 7855 Printer Functions
How to Print Setup
You can easily print documents from a Windows and Mac computer and alter any related print job settings. Access the print window to modify print job settings to avail best results.
- Before printing a document, edit the document to alter text font and size, choose layout options to change appearance settings.
- Select File or the menu icon and then select Print to open general print settings.
- To access more layout, quality, and advanced print settings, select 123.hp.com/envy 7855 Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences.
- Modify the layout and paper settings for your print job. Menu names and available settings get varied by a printer.
- Choose Portrait for vertical prints or Landscape for horizontal prints.
- To avail better print quality than Normal, make use of the Best Quality mode.
- Modify the quality and color settings for best printing results. Select Ok and then click the Print option.
- For more help, contact our technical support on the toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
How to Fax Setup
Use a fax capable 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer to scan a document and then send a fax of that document through a landline connection to another fax capable device. It sends and receives a document quickly.
- You can easily fax a document directly from your computer without printing it.
- Ensure that you have installed the updated software on your computer.
- Open your document on the computer that you want to fax. From the File menu in your software application, tap Print.
- From the Name list, choose your printer name. To modify settings, tap the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Based on your software application, this button might be known as Properties, Options, HP Envy 7855 Setup or Preferences.
- After you have modified any settings, tap on the Ok option. Choose Print or Ok.
- Index the fax number and other information for the recipient, modify any further settings for the fax and click Send Fax.
- The printer starts dialing the fax number and faxing the document.
How to Print Photo From HP Envy 7855 Printer
Use the HP Envy 7855 printer to print good looking photos from a Windows and Mac operating system using the correct paper type and print job settings.
123 HP Setup 7855 – Windows
- Insert photo paper into the main input tray. Take off any plain paper from the main input tray.
- Modify the paper width guides so they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Access the print window and document properties to configure the print job.
- Right-click the photo you want to print, choose Open with and click Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Tap Print or click File or the menu icon and then click on the Print option.
- Open the 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer Document Properties window to access more layout, quality, color and print settings.
- You can modify the color and quality settings to obtain best printing results.
- Select Ok and then click on the Print option. To avail more information, contact us on the toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
123 HP Setup 7855 – Mac
- Prior to printing, modify the photo to improve colors, brightness, contrast and other appearance settings.
- Access the photo, select File and then choose Print. For a Photos app, choose a layout and then select Print.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer from the Printer menu. From the Presets option, choose an option which is suitable for your print job or paper type.
- Choose the Orientation of the photo. Portrait for vertical or landscape for horizontal.
- Using the Paper Size option, choose the paper you are printing on. Some paper sizes have several options.
- Ensure that you select the correct borderless paper size such as 4*6 in/10*15 cm borderless.
- Click Paper Type and quality from the print settings menu. Choose the Paper Type and Quality for the print job.
- In case your printer has more than one paper tray, you need to choose a specific HP Envy 7855 paper tray from the Source menu. Click Print.
HP Envy Photo 7855 USB Setup
You can easily configure your printer for a USB cable connection to the Windows and Mac computer. Use the guides displayed below to setup your 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer.
Envy 7855 Windows
- Power up the printer. Connect the USB cable to the USB port on your computer.
- In case you connect via a USB hub or docking station, the printer might not get sufficient power to function properly.
- Unplug the HP Envy 7855 USB cable from the computer. Do not re-link it until instructed during the driver installation step.
- Look for Devices under Windows and then select the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results,
- Right-click your printer icon and then choose Remove device. In case multiple icons exist for the printer, exclude them all.
- Get directed to our website, tap on the HP Envy 7855 Software Download option to avail the latest driver and software.
- Install it based on the guides displayed on the screen. Once you’re done, start to print a document.
- If you find any issue while printing your document, contact our tech support on the toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
Envy 7855 Mac
- Unplug the printer USB cable from your computer. Do not re-link the cable until it is instructed.
- Go to our website, download the updated driver and software for your printer.
- Install it by following the instructions displayed on the screen. During the installation, select the connection type as USB.
- On the Install screen, ensure HP Envy 7855 Scan or HP Easy Scan is chosen if your printer has a scanner to activate full scan functionality.
- If you are asked to add your printer to the printer queue, select your printer name, tap the Use or Print Using menu.
- Choose your printer name and then select the Add option. Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation process.
- Attempt to print a sample document using your 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer to verify its performance.
- If the printer performance is not up to the mark, contact our tech support to find and resolve the issue.
Refill HP Envy 7855 Ink Cartridges
If you feel that buying a new cartridge is must costlier, you can go with the refilling of the ink cartridge. Make use of the instructions which are given below to easily refill the ink cartridges of your 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer.
- The printers which came with the ink tanks can be refilled by yourself.
- Estimate the ink level of your cartridge. If you find that the cartridge is low or empty, you can refill the cartridge.
- It is advisable to maintain the good print quality throughout the document.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Release the cartridges from its slot.
- When you decide to do the HP Envy 7855 ink cartridge refilling put some papers or towels on the floor to absorb any spills.
- Most of the cartridges will have its ink in small reservoir inside the plastic shell.
- To gain access to that you need to make a small hole at the top of your cartridge.
- On the top of the ink cartridge, you will have a sticky label on it.
- Unwrap the sticker back and make a small hole in the top with the drill that comes with the kit.
- Mostly HP Envy 7855 cartridges will have hole on it already. In these cases, you need not make another hole.
- After making a hole in the cartridges, you can start to refill it carefully.
- Prior to refilling it, if you have a color cartridge, make sure that you refill the ink correctly to the respective cartridges.
- If your syringe moves freely or you are able to suck out some ink then you made a hole in the right spot.
- Using a syringe take some HP 7855 ink from the bottle and inject it slowly into the cartridge.
- At any point, if you find that ink starts to bubble out of the hole then your cartridge is either filled or has some air in it.
- Ensure that the cartridge is filled correctly. Some kits comes with Plastic stoppers to close the hole.
- Or else, you can also use the tape to cover the hole. Make sure that you place the cartridge properly.
- Place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and position the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Once you’re done close the ink cartridge access door. Try to print a test document using your 123.hp.com/envy 7855 printer.
- If you find that the cartridges are not recognized, ensure that the cartridges are clean.
- For more information, you can contact our technical support team on the toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
Disclaimer:- 123-hp.us is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage. To download printer driver software go to 123.hp.com/envy 7855.