Follow 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Guide
To Setup your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer for the first time, unpack the printer, connect the printer to the power source, load adequate paper, install the ink cartridges. After completing the hardware setup, install the HP Officejet 4650 Setup driver software.
First Time 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Setup
Unpack the HP OJ4650 Printer
- Separate the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer from the carton.
- Detach all stripe and packing items from the surface of the printer.
- Detach the label on the printer control panel.
- Gently seize the handles on either side of the printer, upraise the ink cartridge access door until it clasps into place, and then unfasten all stripes and packing items from the inner part of the printer.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door. Draw open the input tray door, pull it in the direction of you to elongate the paper tray, and then unfasten the packing tape.
- Propel the input tray forward until it snaps into place to shut the input tray door.
Connect to the HP OJ4650 Power Source
- Connect the power wire to the rear of the printer, and then the other end of the power wire into an electrical socket. Press the power switch to turn on the printer.
- To set your predilection on the printer control panel, pick your preferred language and unique country/region, and then select Yes to affirm your choice.
- If requested, set the date and time, and then tap Yes to assert your choice.
HP Officejet 4650 Load Paper into the Tray
- Open the input tray door, then drag it toward you to elongate the 123.hp.com/oj4650 paper tray.
- Smoothly move the paper breadth guides to their extreme position.
- Load a heap of A4 size, or U.S. letter paper into the main paper tray with the small edge forward and the side to be printed facing down. Propel the heap into the tray until it stops.
- Smoothly move in the paper width guides in until they rest against the edges of the paper, then propel the input tray in the front direction until it snaps into place.
HP Officejet 4650 Install the ink cartridges
- Upraise the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into place. Stay back until the carriage is inactive and silent before you continue.
- Unwrap one of the cartridges from its cover. Be careful to seize only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Detach the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Uplift the top on the ink cartridge aperture.
- Seize the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles toward the printer, and then move the ink cartridge forward into the slot until it fixes into place.
- Lock the top on the ink cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into the aperture.
- Do the above-said process to set up the other 123.hp.com/oj4650 ink cartridge.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Stay back until the printer prints the alignment page automatically.
- If the printer fails to print an alignment page, press Setup option on the printer control panel. Press Tools, and then select Align Printer.
- Check if the printer prints the alignment page.
- Uplift the scanner top.
- Set the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Lower the scanner lid, and then press OK on the printer HP Officejet 4650 Setup control panel.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver Software Installation
- Now the HP printer hardware set up is complete, and you can install the printing software.
- Unlink the USB cable from the printer, if already connected. Then connect the printer and computer to the router network. Download the driver software and install it on your computer.
Where to Get HP Officejet 4650 Printer Driver & Manual?
HP Officejet 4650 Driver
To convert the file format saved in your computer in a way the HP Officejet 4650 Setup can read and print, you have to download a driver file and install it on your computer. Click the Driver Download button to download the driver file for your Windows computer.
Download HP Officejet 4650 Manual
A User Manual is a file that helps us in technical aspect to learn about the printer setup, printer software installation, and printer issues troubleshooting efficiently. Download the manual from the manufacturer site for your HP Officejet 4650 printer model.
How to Connect 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer to Wireless Network?
- Assure if the computer connected to your wireless network.
- HP suggests broadband Internet connectivity such as cable or DSL for driver downloads, using Web Services, and updating printer applications.
- Check and assure the router and computer are active, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network as same as the printer.
- Turn on the HP Officejet 4650 printer and fix it close to the computer and within router’s network range during the wireless setup. Disengage any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Turn on your HP Officejet 4650 Setup if it is not active already.
- Press the Wireless symbol on the printer control panel
- Press the Settings icon on the Wireless settings screen that appears.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard, then go with the instructions shown on the control panel to connect the wireless printer to your router network.
- Connect to the manufacturer site and download the driver software.
- Begin the installation process, proceed with the instructions shown on the screen.
- If the installation process prompts to select the connection type, select Wireless Connection.
- Couple the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer and computer using a USB cable, if it prompts. Complete the installation process to finish the wireless setup.
Mobile Printing for HP Officejet 4650
Mobile Printing is using a smart device like an android mobile, tablet, iPad, iPod, etc., to transfer data to a printer through a wireless connection and take print out of it. Various mobile printing features, including HP ePrint, cloud printing, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct, etc., can be used in 123.hp.com/oj4650.
How to Perform HP 4650 Airprint Setup?
- Check and affirm that 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer and your Apple device are in active condition.
- Ensure your Apple device (like iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc.,) and printer are connected to the same network connection that has high-speed internet access.
- Open the photo or file that you like to print on your Apple device.
- Press the Share option on the screen.
- Swipe to reveal the print button on the bottom row. Press the print icon.
- Check and ensure the HP Officejet 4650 printer is chosen, and proper print settings are enabled.
- Press the Print option after setting up the print settings.
- Return to the printer and assure if the printer prints the thing that you need to print.
How to Perform HP 4650 Eprint Setup?
- Switch on your HP Officejet 4650 Setup and connect it to a network.
- Push the HP ePrint button on your printer control panel.
- In case if the HP ePrint icon is not there, swipe on your printer control panel and find Wireless Settings.
- Locate the Web Services menu and press Web Services Summary.
- Know your printer’s unique email address and note it down.
- If an alert displayed on the screen to turn on Web Services or Setup HP ePrint, tap Enable or Setup.
- Add your HP printer’s unique email address to your contact book for easy ingress.
- Write a new email and then add the file you need o print as an attachment. Ensure that the size is not more than 10 MB in total size. Enter your printer’s unique email address in the To: space, or select it from your contact book. Tap Send to print the email.
How to Perform HP 4650 Cloud Print Setup?
- Switch on your HP Officejet 4650 Setup.
- Position a stack of clean paper into the main paper tray and ensure the ink cartridges are properly installed. Connect your smart device and printer to the same network connection.
- Download the Cloud Print plugin application from the Google Play Store and install it on your smart device.
- Open Settings and type Printing in the search bar, and then locate and click the Printing option.
- Reveal and tap ON next to Cloud print and deactivate other plugin services.
- Tap Cloud Print, touch the main menu symbol and then select Add Printer.
- The Cloud Print application begins to detect the list of printers connected to the same network.
- Click on your printer name from the search list, and then press OK when it prompts.
- Open the item that you like to print and then set up the necessary print settings.
- Click on your printer name and then press the Print option to print the file.
How to Clean HP OJ4650 Printhead?
- Place letter, legal size, or A4, unused, blank white paper into the main input tray.
- Push in and hold the Power switch.
- Press Cancel two times and then press Resume one time.
- Release the Power switch.
- Open HP Solution Cworkenter.
- Windows XP: Click Start -> All Programs -> HP -> HP Solution Center.
- Windows Vista: Click the Windows -> All Programs -> HP -> HP Solution Center.
- Now the HP Solution Center application opens in a new window.
- Click Settings -> click Printer Toolbox. Now the printer Toolbox opens up.
- Click Device Services -> click Clean Printheads.
- Click Clean to start the cleaning process, and then go with the on-screen setup information to complete the process. A test page starts to print once the 123.hp.com/oj4650 cartridge cleaning process completes.
How To Print On HP Officejet 4650 Printer?
- Turn on your HP Officejet 4650 printer after connecting to an alternating current source.
- Switch your computer active, if not active already.
- Link to the network and then try to download and install the 123.hp.com/oj4650 driver software.
- Load adequate paper into the input tray.
- Open the photo or document that you need to print and then click the File menu.
- Click Print from the File menu.
- Print or Print Pictures window opens up with the general print job settings.
- Open the Document Properties window to access more print settings.
- Save all the print setting changes and confirm with an OK option.
- Click Print to start printing.
How To Scan From HP Officejet 4650 Printer?
- Turn on the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Connect your computer and HP Officejet 4650 printer to the same network connection.
- Place the thing that you like to scan on the scanner glass or ADF.
- Find the Scan option on the HP Officejet 4650 Setup’s control panel and press it.
- Choose your computer name, if it prompts to select the computer name.
- Choose the save as PDF, JPEG, or Email as PDF, if the panel prompts to select Type.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Now your printer links to the computer and scans the file.
- Check if the HP Scan software opens on your computer.
- Edit the Adjustments like brightness, contrast and then choose the destination folder and file name.
- Click Save to save the file on your computer.
How To Scan From HP Officejet 4650 Printer To Computer?
- Turn on your HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Switch on your computer, if it is active already.
- Turn on the network router and connect to a wireless network that has high-speed internet access.
- Download and install the full feature driver package.
- Place the thing that you need to scan on the HP Officejet 4650 Setup scanner glass.
- Open HP Printer Assistant application and click Print, Scan & Fax.
- Click Scan a Document or photo, and now the HP Scan application opens up.
- Click Save as PDF option in the Scan Shortcuts and select Flatbed from the source.
- Click Scan and find the thumbnail of the scanned item.
- Click on the thumbnail and edit the appearance.
- Click Save and then type the file name and then the destination folder to save the file.
How to do HP Officejet 4650 Printer Scan To Email?
- Ensure the below-mentioned requirements for the scan to email characteristic. If you do not meet these needs, attach the file to your email message manually.
- Most times scan to email feature works only when a local email client, such as Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, or, Live Mail, is installed and set up on your computer.
- Web-based email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, or Hotmail should be configured with your local email client to scan. From the Scan menu, choose your computer name, and then pick Email as PDF.
- Search Windows for HP, and then select your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
- In the HP Printer Assistant application click Scan, -> click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now the HP Scan application opens.
- Pick an email shortcut, such as Document to Email or Email as JPEG, and then select the Scan option.
- Now the scan preview window opens.
- Click Send and check if a new email message automatically opens with the scan attached.