How to set up hp Officejet pro 8730 printer
- Unpack the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer from the container. Place the printer in a flat table or surface. Remove the unwanted packing materials and plastic tapes on the HP printer surface.
- Open the input tray and clear the packing materials that kept for safety. Open the scanner top and remove the packing materials on the scanner glass and then close it.
- Take the power cable that you received with the printer. Connect on end to the rear of the printer and the other end to the power outlet.
- Switch on the main power switch and press the power button to turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup.
- Remove the protective film on the printer control panel and set the necessary preferences like country/region, date and time, language, etc.
- Slide the paper tray out and adjust the paper guides to their farther position.
- Load a pile of new white paper into the input tray and adjust the paper guides in a way they rest on the sides of the paper edges.
- Be sure not to bend or wrinkle the paper edges. Close the input tray.
- Access to the ink cartridge area and wait until the carriage stops moving and set to be silent. Unpack the new ink cartridges from its package and remove the plastic tape on it.
- Place your fingers on the sides cartridges with the color circle faces toward you. Insert the cartridge into the slot and slowly push it inwards until it snaps into space.
- Install the other cartridges in the same by matching the color codes on the slot and the cartridge. Close the ink cartridge area access door.
- Spread over a network connection and then connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer and computer to the network. Download the print driver software from our and install it on your computer.
HP Officejet pro 8715 Driver Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver Download (Windows)
To convert the file format stored in your computer in a way the printer can understand and print, you have to download a driver file and install it on your computer. Click the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Driver Download button to download the driver file for your Windows computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Driver Download (Mac)
Connect to the Manufacturer site. Enter HP Officejet pro 8730 Printer in the search box and find the full feature driver package. Click the download button to download. Or else, click the Download button below to download it right now.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Manual Download
User manual or User Guide is nothing but a document that helps us to understand the printer setup, driver installation and problem resolving steps quietly. Click the Manual download button to download the User Manual.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8730 DRIVER DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION
How to download driver software?
- Connect your computer and 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer to a network connection that has high-speed internet access.
- Open a new tab on your web browser and connect to the Manufacturer site.
- Tap the Software and Driver tab. Click Printer image in the Let’s identify your product to get started.
- Enter the HP Officejet 8710 printer in the search space and click the search option or press Enter to begin the search process.
- Click the Change icon to change the default option and choose your computer’s operating and the OS version from the drop-down list. Click Change option again to update the changes.
- Click + icon to view the list of print driver software that supports your printer model.
- Find the full feature HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup driver package file under the Drive-Product Installation software.
- Check the file size and ensure enough storage space on your computer before downloading the driver file. Tap the Download icon.
- The driver file starts to download on your computer. Locate the driver file from the Downloads folder or browser download path.
How to install driver software?
Add and Set your Printer as Default:
- Before the installation of driver software, add your printer to the computer and set it as your default printer.
- Search and locate Devices from the start menu. Tap the Printers & Scanners option and then click Add a printer or scanner.
- Find the list of printers connected to your computer under Printers. Find your printer icon with the name under Printers.
- Right-tap on 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer icon and click Set as a Default printer option.
Installing the driver software using an installation CD:
- If you have an installation CD, place the installation CD on the CD player on your computer.
- Find the CD drive under This PC and then open it. Find Setup.exe file from the group of files and folders and double-click on it.
- If the installation CD is not available, directly open the downloaded driver file and double-click the Setup.exe file to begin the installation.
- Click Continue option when the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup driver file starts to install.
- Proceed with Continue or Yes options and agree with the Terms and conditions of the Software License agreement.
- If the computer asks for the reboot after the installation of the driver file, save all your unsaved documents and close all the running applications and then restart your computer.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant application and try to print or scan using your HP product.
HP Officejet pro 8730 ink cartridge replacement
- Buy genuine 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 ink cartridges from an HP store or reliable local retailers.
- Connect your printer to a stable AC source and plug the printer power cable to the socket.
- Press the power button and wake up the printer from sleep mode.
- Lift the scanner top and raise until it snaps into a place.
- Open the cartridge access door and view the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Wait until the cartridge holder stops moving and then take out the new ink cartridges from the package.
- Keep the fingers on the sides of the cartridge and hold it in a slight upward angle.
- Gently shake the ink cartridge to get the ink particle to mix well.
- Slowly move the cartridge into the slot, until snaps into the slot.
- Install the other color cartridges in the same way and close the cartridge access door.
- Match the color code and place the ink cartridge in its slot.
HP Officejet pro 8730 ink refill
- Buy the ink refill kits before you start refilling process.
- Some of the essential kits need to refill ink are bottles of ink, Refill clip, Injection Needles, Syringe, Pair of plastic gloves.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot.
- Shake the refill ink bottle slowly to spread the ink particles all over and then open the cover.
- Insert the needle into the ink bottle inlet and absorb the ink.
- If you are using normal cartridge, absorb 15 ml of black ink and in case of high yield cartridge absorb 25 ml of ink.
- Peel off the sticker label from the empty cartridge.
- Find the refill hole on the top of the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup ink cartridge and inject the ink slowly into the cartridge.
- If the ink gets injected fast, bubbles may, and that may affect the print quality.
- Close the refill hole using the sticker label and place the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 ink cartridge into the slot.
- Push the cartridge into the slot slowly until it fixes into the place.
- Close the cartridge access door and align the ink cartridges.
HP Officejet pro 8730 USB printer setup
- Take a USB cable that is less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer and check if the printer is on working condition.
- Establish a network connection using a router and then connect your printer and computer to the same network connection.
- Take the USB cable off from the computer and printer, if already connected between the printer and computer.Download the full feature driver software from the download link provided in our website (To Download Driver Click here).
- Open the Setup.exe file inside the driver folder and follow with the instructions shown on the screen.
- When the HP installer prompts to select the printer connection type, select USB connection.
- Connect your printer and computer using the USB cable when the HP installer prompts.
HP Officejet pro 8730 Fax setup
How to Fax hp Officejet pro 8730
- Use a telephone cable to connect your HP Officejet 8730 printer to a landline telephone service.
- Put in one end of the telephone cable into the phone wall outlet and the other to the 1-LINE plug at the printer backside.
- If an answering machine is available, then use it to record voice calls without recording the unwanted noises from faxes.
- Connect another phone cord between the answering machine and the 2-EXT socket at the rear printer.
- Swipe and locate the Fax or HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup menus on the printer control panel to set up your necessary fax preferences and settings.
- Locate and touch the Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report in the Fax or Setup menu to print a test report. Check the fax results and some instructions to sort out the fax setup issues.
- Place the item you want to fax on the scanner tile or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and then load some paper into the main paper tray to print the fax report.
- Enter the receiver fax number on the printer control panel and then click the Black Color Send button to send the fax message.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer prints the fax report. Check if the fax sent successfully, or if an error occurred from the printed fax test report.
How to print hp Officejet pro 8730
- Turn your 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer and connect to a network connection that has high internet speed.
- Load enough paper to complete the print job and check the ink levels in the cartridges.
- Open the thing you need to print and then click on the File menu.
- Click Print to view the general print settings.
- Edit the print settings in the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup Document Properties or Printing Preferences.
- Choose the number of copies, orientation, page order, page format in the Layout tab as you need.
- Save all the changes by clicking the OK option and then click Print to start printing.
HP Officejet pro 8730 double-sided printing
- HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer supports both automatic and manual duplex printing.
- Open the thing you need to print and click the File > Print.
- Select HP Officejet pro 8730 Printer.
- Click Printing Properties and check if the Printing Preferences or Document Properties screen appears.
- Click Print on Both Sides option or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing in the available printing shortcut.
- Set up other print settings and save all your changes.
- Click Print to start Automatic Duplex Printing.
- If the printing shortcut is available, try printing 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 double-side manually.