Get the Amazing 123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer Guide
Take out the package materials, connect the power cable, install the ink cartridges, and then load paper in the main input tray to set up 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer for the first time.
How to Set Up HP Deskjet 2130 Printer?
- Remove packing materials and tape both from outside and inside the printer carefully without damaging the printer.
- Handle the printer parts with care because any damage could cause you malfunctioning of the printer.
- Provide power supply to your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer using the power cable that you bought along with your printer.
- Push the power button down to turn on the printer. Set the necessary printer preferences such as language, country/region, date and time.
- Lower the output tray and access to the ink cartridge area. Remove the packing materials inside the printer, if not removed.
- Pick out the ink cartridges from the package and remove the sealed plastic tape. Do not damage the electrical copper contacts on the printer.
- Insert the HP Deskjet 2130 Setup cartridges into the slot in a slight upward angle. Check and match the color code on the slot and cartridge.
- Slide the black cartridge into the right slot and the color cartridge into the left slot. Open the main paper tray and adjust the paper guides to their extreme places.
- Load paper into the input tray and rest the paper guides on the sides of the paper. Spread over a network connection and connect your printer to the network connection.
- Connect your computer to the network and then download and install the updated driver software and firmware.
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver and Manual Download
To download the manual and driver file from the manufacturer’s site, enter your printer’s model name in the search box and search it. Find the software driver and manual tab from the menu list. Click the right tab and follow the instructions to download. Use the below download links to download the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer driver and manual easily.
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver
Select the Software, Driver and Firmware tab in manufacturer site. Check if the software and driver page opens. Click Choose your computer’s operating system and its version from the drop-down list. Click the download button near the driver file and then tap the Download button.
HP Deskjet 2130 user manual
Look into the manufacturer’s site, and type your printer model in the search box. Find the list of options on your HP Deskjet 2130 Setup. In that, choose Use Guides. In the next page, select your preferred language from the drop-down menu. Click the file that you need to download on your computer.
HP Deskjet 2130 driver download
- Set up your computer on a network and check through the manufacturer’s site on your web browser.
- Enter as 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer in the search bar and select the Search icon.
- Choose Software, Driver, and Firmware.
- In the next page, click Change to change your operating system.
- Select the Operating System and its version from the drop-down list.
- Click Change or Update to start searching for the list of software.
- Check the driver file size and make sure that you have enough storage space on your computer.
- Click the Download option after ensuring that the storage on your computer.
- Find the downloaded file on the download path.
- Open the file to start the installation process.
- Carry forward the instructions on the screen and complete the driver setup.
Install HP Deskjet 2130 driver
- If an installation CD is available, load the CD into the CD player of your computer.
- Check for the CD drive under This PC and then double-click on it to open. Run the setup.exe file.
- If the HP Deskjet 2130 Setup installation CD is unavailable, download the driver file from the manufacturer’s site, open the driver file from the browser’s download path and then double-click the Setup.exe file to begin the installation process.Click Continue when the driver file starts to install.
- Read the instructions shown on the screen and click the Continue or Yes option. Accept the Terms and conditions of the Software License agreement.
- If the installation process prompts you to reboot the computer, save all the documents that are not saved and then close all the running programs. Now try to restart the computer.
- Open the 123.hp.com/dj2130 HP Printer Assistant application and try to print or scan.
HP Deskjet 2130 ink replacement
- Switch the HP Deskjet 2130 printer and your computer to the active condition.
- Check the estimated ink levels before you replace the ink cartridges.
- Lower the output tray and get into the ink cartridge access area.
- Take out the empty ink cartridges from the slot slowly without any damage.
- Hold the new ink cartridge on its black sides and remove the plastic tape on it.
- Set the ink cartridge into the respective slot in a slight upward angle.
- Set the black cartridge into the right slot and the color cartridge into the left slot.
- Push the new ink cartridges slowly into the slot until it clicks in its place and then closes the ink cartridge access door.
- The 123.hp.com/dj2130 HP Printer starts to align the ink cartridges with some noise.
- Now the printer print the alignment page.
HP Deskjet 2130 ink refill
- Check the ink level of the cartridges and if you find the ink level of a cartridge is low or empty, refill them.
- Purchase genuine ink that supports your 123.hp.com/dj2130 ink cartridges.
- Purchase ink refilling equipment such as a syringe, needle, dust-free cloth, gloves, and sealing tapes.
- Take out the empty ink cartridges from the slot.
- Find the refill hole on the cartridge and open it.
- Absorb the ink using the syringe and needle and inject it into the refill hole.
- Inject the ink into the hole slowly. Fast ink injection may lead to bubble formation.
- Bubble formation may affect the print quality.
- Close the refill hole using the tape and then insert the HP Deskjet 2130 Setup ink cartridges into the slot.
HP Deskjet 2130 USB printer setup
- Switch on the printer and computer and get a USB cable less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.
- The power supply may be different if you link through a USB hub or docking station.
- If you have connected the USB cable to the computer before the HP driver installation, disconnect it.
- Do not reconnect the USB cable to printer and computer unless prompted during the driver installation process.
- Search for ‘devices’ from the Start, and then Select the Devices and Printers control panel settings in the search results.
- Select the icon for your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer model, and then select Remove device from the Right-click menu. If multiple symbols appear on the printer, delete them.
- Exit from the Devices and Printers window, and then proceed to the next step.
- Select the USB option to continue and complete the setup, if it prompts while installing the driver. Then try printing on your Deskjet 2130 printer.
How to print in hp Deskjet 2130
- Open the main paper tray and load a stack of blank sheets on it and then close it.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2130 Setup after connecting to a stable AC source using a power cord.
- Tap the control panel and locate the ink level option.
- Check and ensure the ink level on the cartridges. Replace the empty cartridges with a new one.
- Turn on your computer and router.
- Establish a fast internet connection from the router.
- Connect your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer and computer to the network.
- Open the file or photo that you need to print and tap the print option on the file menu.
- Do the needed print changes and confirm with OK option to print the file.
HP Deskjet 2130 duplex printing
- Load enough blank paper into the main paper tray to complete your print job.
- Open the file that you need to print, click File > Print.
- Choose your printer, and then click Printer Properties
- Click the Print on Both Sides or Double-sided (Duplex) Printing option, if the shortcut is available.
- Click the Layout, Finishing, or Features tab, depending on which tab appears on the screen.
- Find the Two-sided printing menu or Print on Both Sides option, then click the binding or page flip option.Choose the OK option, and then click the Print option.
- Take out the printed first side pages from the output tray, and then align the paper on a flat surface.
- Position the printed first side pages into the main input tray and then click Continue. Check if the other side of the pages prints.
HP Deskjet 2130 factory reset
- Connect the printer’s power cord to a stable alternating current source.
- Turn on your printer to operating condition, if it is not active already.
- Wait until the HP Deskjet 2130 Setup stops working and silent.
- Unplug the power cable at the rear printer when the printer in working condition.
- Unplug the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer’s electric cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait for at least two minutes before you continue to the next step.
- Insert the power cable back into the electrical wall outlet.
- Connect the other end at the rear of the printer.
- Check if the HP Deskjet 2130 printer turns on automatically.
- Turn on the Deskjet 2130 printer manually, if it is not turned on.
- Check if all your factory data settings were reset to default and then try to print on your HP Printer.
How to connect hp Deskjet 2130 printer to the computer
- Connect your printer to a stable AC source using a power cable as a medium.
- Press the power button which is on the printer’s control panel to turn on the printer.
- Turn on your computer, if it is not active.
- Turn on a network router.
- Connect your computer and printer to the same network connection.
- Find the Devices and printers in the control panel and open it.
- Click Add a Printer and find your printer from the list. Now add it to your computer.
- Right-click on your 123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer icon and click Set as a Default printer option.
- Browse the Manufacturer site and download the driver software file and then install it on your computer.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and printer if prompted during the driver installation.
HP Deskjet 2130 firmware update
- Check if the HP Deskjet 2130 Setup is active and linked to the computer through a USB cable or local network.
- Look through the Manufacturer site and if a Let’s identify your product to get the started screen shown, click your Printer name or icon.
- If the screen is not shown type HP Deskjet 2130 printer in the search space and then click Submit or the search icon.
- The search results page displays with the default operating system.
- Click Change or Update, to change the operating system and OS version.
- Click Download next to the firmware file.
- Locate the downloaded firmware file and start the installation process.
- Check if the printer’s serial number shown on the HP Printer Update window.
- If you can see the serial number, select the checkbox next to it, and then click Update.
- If the serial number shown but the message is shown as not applicable (grayed out), there is no need to update the firmware. Click Cancel.
- If the serial number does not appear and your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer uses the network connection, connect the printer and computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for 20 seconds, and tap Refresh. When the serial number is shown on the screen, click the checkbox next to it and then click Update.