Complete 123.hp.com/dj3700 Printer Setup Instructions
123.hp.com/dj3700 is the smallest, compact and wireless printer. This printer is designed in a way to fit your space and can be used for your necessities at any time. This printer supports, Print, Scan and Copy functions. Easy mobile printing is possible with this printer. It has some innovations like the sleek and colorful design, supports HP Scroll Scan and complete HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Setup mobile solutions.
How to set up hp Deskjet 3700 printer
- Unpack your HP Deskjet 3700 printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Clear off the plastic wrap from the printer.
- Connect the power cable between the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer and AC source.
- Press the power icon or button to turn the printer active.
- Access to the ink cartridge area.
- Wait until the carriage slides to the center of the printer.
- Hold on until print remains silent and idle.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the plastic tape on the ink cartridge.
- Hold it in a slight upward angle and place it into the slot.
- Load a pile of blank paper into the input paper tray.
- Connect the printer to a HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Setup network connection that has fast internet access.
- Download the driver software and install it on your computer.
HP Deskjet 3700 driver
A driver is a software that converts the computer data into a format so that the printer can understand and print it. The driver file is vital to print without any issues. If you are using the in-built driver software, update the driver to the latest version and use it. In the same way, upgrade the firmware to the latest version to avoid some printing issues.
HP Deskjet 3700 manual
The Manual or User Guide is a PDF document that can be downloaded from the link given in this site. User Guide is a simple installation guide. It contains some easy steps to set up the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer hardware, network connection, and driver installation. It also comes up with troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer issues.
HP Deskjet 3700 driver download for Windows or Mac
- Browse the Manufacturer site and click the Software and Drivers tab.
- Click Printers in the Let’s identify your 123.hp.com/dj3700 product to get started page.
- Enter your HP product name in the search box and then click Submit.
- Click the Change icon to change your Operating System (OS) and OS version.
- Find the Full feature driver file under Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Click Download and check if the .exe starts downloading to your computer.
- Find the downloaded driver file in the Downloads folder or browser download.
- Run the file and complete the driver installation.
Install hp Deskjet 3700 driver
- Make sure that you have a computer connected to a wireless network. Turn on network router and connect it with a Broadband internet access or DSL cable connection to provide a high-speed network.
- Try to install the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Setup driver software. If you have an installation CD that supports the Windows version on your computer, insert the CD into the disc drive and follow the instruction to start the installation.
- Follow and complete the instructions appears on the screen and then click Continue.
- Reset printer wireless settings to default:
- Check and confirm the wireless light is blinking and the power button light is bright. If the power button is not bright, turn on the printer from sleep mode.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon or button for at least 3 seconds, if the wireless light is not blinking. Continue to install the software.
- Back to the HP installation connect the screen and then click Continue. Continue with the instructions on the display until the Connection Options screen appears.
- Select Wireless option on the Connection Options and then click Next.
- The software installer checks your 123.hp.com/dj3700 network configuration and gathers your network connection information. Click Yes > Next.
- If the installer requests you to connect the USB cable, connect the USB cable between your printer and computer on the respective ports and then click Yes > Next.
- Check every instruction shown on the screen and respond to it until the HP Connected screen appears. Close the HP Connected window and start to use your printer.
HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup
- Turn your computer and 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer to the active condition.
- HP Printers mostly recommends DSL cable or fast internet access broadband connection.
- Connect your router to such connection to spread a network connection.
- Click the Wireless icon or button on the control panel and check if the wireless light glows.
- If not, then reset the printer wireless settings to default and press the wireless button again.
- Connect your computer to the same network connection and download the driver software.
- Begin the installation process and click Wireless option when the Connection Options window appears. The Installer recognizes your network and connects to it.
- If the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Setup installer requests to connect the USB cable while installing the driver, connect a USB cable between the printer and computer.
- Complete the installation and try printing or scanning on your HP Deskjet 3700 scanner.
HP Deskjet 3700 wifi direct
- Wi-Fi direct is a connection method that is useful to connect your printer and devices like computer, laptop, smartphone, etc., without an internet connection. Let’s see, how to set up Wi-Fi direct.
- Connect your printer to an AC power source using a power cord.
- Turn on the printer and press the Wi-Fi Direct button on the printer control panel.
- Turn on your computer, if it is not active already.
- Click the Wireless option on the taskbar.
- Find the printer name with the prefix term DIRECT and click on it.
- Click Connect and if it prompts for a password, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password.
- Open the file that you need to print.
- Click the Print option from the file menu.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer from the list and alter the print settings and then tap print to print.
How to find hp Deskjet 3700 WPS PIN
- Connect you 123.hp.com/dj3700 to a stable AC source and tun it to operating condition.
- Connect your HP Deskjet 3700 printer and computer to the same network connection.
- Press and hold the Start and Copy button at the same time or press the Resume button and hold it until the printer prints the configuration report.
- Get the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Setup IP address from the report and type it in the address bar on your web browser and click the search icon.
- The Embedded Web server opens up.
- Click Network > Wi-Fi Direct > Status.
- Click Edit settings on the Wi-Fi Direct Status window.
- Find the Wi-Fi Direct Password in the box.
- If you need to change the Wi-Fi Direct password, click the Generate option.
- Save the changed password and use it to connect your printer and computer.
HP Deskjet 3700 AirPrint setup
- AirPrint is an in-built wireless printing feature that allows you to print a file from your Apple devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod). Active internet connection is the only essential thing to use the AirPrint application.
- Make sure that your Apple device is connected to a network connection.
- Establish a network connection on a network router.
- Press the Wireless icon or button on printer panel to connect to the wireless network.
- Press the Wireless button and Start Copy Black button at the same time and hold it until the printer prints the Wireless Test Report.
- Open the file or document that you need to print using the 123.hp.com/dj3700 AirPrint application.
- Click the share icon and tap the Print option or Print icon.
- Touch Select Printer option to choose your HP Printer.
- Edit the possible print settings and tap Print.
HP Deskjet 3700 print from iPhone without a Wi-Fi Network
- Check if the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer is turned on and ink cartridges are installed,
- Check and confirm pile of plain paper is loaded in the main tray.
- Press the Wireless button until the wireless light starts to flash.
- Tap Settings on the iPhone, and then touch Wi-Fi.
- Choose your HP printer with DIRECT in the name under the Choose a network menu.
- Type 12345678 in the password space, if it prompts.
- This is the default password to connect to the Wi-Fi Direct.
- Open the file, picture, email, or web page you need to print.
- Touch the Share icon.
- Touch the Print option or the Print icon to open Printer Options.
- Touch the Select HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Setup option to choose your printer.
- Connect to your local Wi-Fi network again after the print job completes.
HP Deskjet 3700 ePrint setup
If you have an active internet connection, print from anywhere with the help HP ePrint application. Let us find some simple steps to set up HP ePrint in your HP Deskjet 3700 printer.
Get the Printer Email Address:
- Print a Network Configuration Page.
- Find the IP address of your 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer on the Network Configuration Page.
- Open a new tab on your Internet browser and type the IP address in the address bar.
- Click Search icon or Go symbol and click Continue if a website security certificate appears.
- Check if the Embedded Web Server page opens up.
- Click Web Services and check if the Web Service Summary page displays.
- Click Print info to print the info page that contains the printer email address.
Print with HP ePrint:
- Write a new mail with your account.
- Type the Printer email address in the To field and subject in the email Subject space.
- Attach the file or photo to the email and click the Send option.
HP Deskjet 3700 ink cartridges replacement
Use HP 65 Black and HP 65XL Black ink cartridge in the Black ink cartridge slot. In the Color ink cartridge slot, use HP 65 Tri-Color or HP 65XL Tri-Color cartridge slot.
- Install HP Smart app on your computer and check the ink levels.
- If you find that the ink levels are low or the cartridge is empty, replace the cartridge with a new one.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Setup and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Hold on until the carriage moves to the center of the printer and stops working.
- Press the ink cartridge slightly down to release it and pull it out from the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out from the slot and hold it by touching on the black sides.
- Remove the plastic sealed tape from the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in a slight upward angle.
- Push the ink cartridge slightly inwards until it clicks into space.
- Insert the color ink cartridge on the left and the black ink cartridge into the right.
- Do the same process to install the other 123.hp.com/dj3700 cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Locate and click Align Cartridges in the HP Printer Assistant application to align the ink cartridges and print the alignment page.
HP Deskjet 3700 print double sided
- Load a pile of white paper into the input paper tray to complete your print job.
- Open the file or photo that you need to print, click File > Print.
- Select the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer from the list, and then click Printer Properties.
- Click the Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option, if available in the Printing Shortcut tab.
- Click the Layout tab and find the Print on Both Sides Manually option, then choose the page flip option from the drop-down list. Click the OK option, and then click the Print option.
- Take the printed first side paper out from the output tray extender, and then align them on a flat surface. Position the printed first side pages into the main input tray with the next printing side facing down and short edge facing towards outside of the printer.
- Click Continue. Check if the other side of the paper prints.
How to connect my hp Deskjet 3700 to my computer
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 3700 printer and computer.
- Spread a wireless network connection using a network router.
- Make sure that the computer and printer are connected to the same network connection. Do not connect the USB before the driver installation.
- Connect to the Manufacturer site and download the driver file that supports your printer model.
- Open the file from the browser download path and begin the installation process.
- Select Wireless method in the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Setup Connection Option.
- Connect the USB cable when it prompts during the installation process.
- Open the file or photo that you need to print and click Print from the file menu.
Troubleshooting is a systematic approach that is generally implied to detect and resolve the printer faults. Initially, when we run the troubleshooter tool, it obtains information about the various issues and 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer functions. Then it inspect the cause for the problem and then provides the solution.