Latest 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer Setup Guide
To set up the 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer hardware, unbox the printer, connect to the power source, load paper into the main paper tray, install the ink cartridges and then install the driver software.
How To Install HP Envy 4500
Unpack the printer
- Take the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer from the printer box, remove all protective tapes and packing materials from the printer surface, including unique paper designs on the printer control panel.
- Lift the scanner top, remove all tape and packing materials that kept for safety from the scanner glass, and then close the scanner top.
- Open the ink cartridge access lid, remove all tape and packing materials from inside the printer, and then close the lid.
- Pull the input tray to open, remove the output tray, and then remove all packing materials and tapes from the photo tray.
- Push the photo tray in, with the paper tray pulled out.
- Adjust the paper width guides, and then remove all packing materials and protective tapes from inside the input tray.
- Push the input tray inside the HP Envy 4500 Setup until it snaps into place.
- Plug the electric cord to the backside of the printer, and then plug the other end into an electrical socket or wall outlet.
- Push Power icon/button to turn on the printer.
- Choose your language, country/region, on the printer control panel and then tap Continue Setup.
- Choose the month, day, and year, and then touch Continue.
- Set the time, and then touch Continue to complete the 123.hp.com/envy4500 preferences settings.
- Pull the input tray outside the printer and push the photo tray in as far as possible.
- Move the paper width guides in the input tray to their far positions.
- Load a stack of paper into the input tray with the short edge facing the front of the printer.
- Push the paper stack inside until the paper stops, and then gently move paper width guides towards the paper stack until they lightly rest against the length of the paper.
- Push in the input tray until it locks into place.
Ink cartridges installation:
- Open the cartridge access door. Unpack one of the cartridges from its package. Be cautious to touch only on the black plastic sides on the cartridge.
- Clear off the protective tape from the ink cartridge. Insert the new cartridge at a slight upward angle into the slot, and then slowly push up on the cartridge until it fixes into place.
- Place the tri-color cartridge into the left slot and the black cartridge into the right slot.
- Follow the foresaid above steps again to install the other cartridge.
- Close the cartridge access door. Wait until the printer starts to calibrate and aligns the ink cartridges. Once the alignment is complete, the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer prints an alignment page.
Printer software Installation:
- Set your printer on a network connection that has fast internet access.
- Download the driver file from the download link provided on our website and install it on your computer. Try to print using your printer.
HP Envy 4500 Driver manual Download
HP Envy 4500 manual download
User manual or User Guide is nothing but a document that helps us to understand the printer setup, 123.hp.com/envy4500 driver installation and problem resolving steps. Click the Manual download button to download the User Manual.
HP Envy 4500 Driver Download (Windows)
Connect to the Manufacturer site. Enter your printer name in the search box and find the full feature driver package. Click the download button to download. Or else, click the Download button below to download it right now.
HP Envy 4500 Driver Download (Mac OS)
To convert the file format stored in your computer in a way the printer can understand and print, you have to download a driver file and install it on your computer. Click the HP Envy 4500 Setup Driver Download button.
HP Envy 4500 Driver Installation
How To Install Driver For HP Envy 4500?
- Turn on your computer and connect it to a high-speed network connection.
- Browse the Manufacturer’s site on your web browser.
- Download the full feature driver package to your computer that supports your HP Envy 4500 Setup model.
- Find the downloaded driver file from the browser download path.
- Extract the driver package and wait for the extract process to complete.
- Find the Setup.exe file from the list of files.
- Double-click on the Setup.exe file to begin the installation.
- Click Continue and select the recommended software that needs to be installed along with the driver.
- When the screen prompts to select the Connection Option, select Wireless Connection type.
- Click Finish to complete the setup and then try printing on your HP Envy 4500 printer.
How Do I Connect My HP Printer To Wifi
- Turn on your HP Envy 4500 printer after connecting to a stable power source.
- Power on your network router.
- Use a DSL cable or broadband connection to the router for downloading driver software, getting updates for your printer and to use web services.
- Obtain the Network name and security passphrase (WEP or WPA2 password) to secure your wireless network connection.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer and tap Wireless icon.
- Click Settings > Wireless Settings > Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now the printer searches for the list of network available nearby it.
- Tap on your network name in the search result and enter the security passphrase.
- Now your printer connected to the wireless network connection.
How To Print HP Envy 4500?
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer after connecting to a stable power source.
- Switch the computer, if not active already.
- Connect to the network and then download and install the print driver software.
- Load enough paper into the input tray.
- Open the file or photo that you need to print and click the File menu.
- Select Print from the File menu.
- Now the Print or Print Pictures window opens up with the general print job settings.
- Open the Document Properties of your printer to access more print settings.
- Save all your print setting changes and confirm with the OK option.
- Click Print to begin printing and check if the printer prints your file.
Connect HP 4500 Printer To Computer
- Turn on your computer and HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Establish a wireless network connection.
- Connect your printer and computer to the network.
- Remove the USB cable from the port, if already connected.
- Open the Devices and Printers menu from the control panel.
- Click on your HP Envy 4500 Setup name or icon and add it as your default printer.
- Download the full feature driver package to your computer.
- Begin the installation process and continue the instruction shown on the screen.
- When the screen prompts to select the Connection type, select USB connection.
- Click Next and complete the installation process.
How To Scan On HP Envy 4500
- Turn on the HP Envy 4500 printer. Set up a network connection using the network router.
- Connect your computer and HP Envy 4500 printer to the same network connection.
- Load the document that you need to scan on the scanner glass or ADF.
- Locate the Scan option on your printer’s control panel and tap it.
- Select your computer name, when it prompts to select the computer name.
- Select the save as PDF, JPEG, or Email as PDF, when the panel prompts to select Type.
- Confirm with OK to save your changes.
- Now the HP Envy 4500 Setup connects to the computer and scans the file.
- Check if the HP Scan software opens on your computer.
- Choose the file format from the Scan shortcut.
- Edit the Adjustments like brightness, contrast and then choose the destination folder and file name.
- Click Save to save the file on your computer.
HP Envy 4500 Scan To Computer
- Turn on your HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Switch on your computer, if it is active already.
- Turn on the network router and connect to a wireless network that has high-speed internet access.
- Download and install the full feature driver package.
- Place the thing that you need to scan on the scanner glass.
- Open HP Printer Assistant application and click Print, Scan & Fax.
- Click Scan a Document or photo, and now the HP Scan application opens up.
- Click Save as 123.hp.com/envy4500 PDF option in the Scan Shortcuts and select Flatbed from the source.
- Click Scan and find the thumbnail of the scanned item.
- Click on the thumbnail and edit the appearance.
- Click Save and then type the file name and then the destination folder to save the file.
HP Envy 4500 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a systematical approach that can detect printer issues and resolve them automatically. If your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer encountered with any problems, try running the troubleshooting tool. The tool analyses the problems in deep and finds out the root cause for the issue and then it resolves the issue on its own.
HP Envy 4500 Will Not Copy
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer and connect it with a network that has high-speed internet access.
- Download and install the full feature driver software.
- Upgrade the printer firmware to the most recent version.
- Try to reset your HP printer.
- Switch on your printer, if not turned on.
- Wait until the warm-up time finishes and the printer is idle.
- Try making a copy on the HP Envy 4500 Setup.
HP Envy 4500 Offline
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and install, that is specially developed to resolve the printer offline issues. Open Devices and find your printer under Printers.
- Right-click on your printer name and select Set as Default Printer.
- Right click on your printer icon and select Printer Properties.
- Click on the Ports > Add Port > Standard TCP/IP > New Port > Type in the IP Address of the printer.
- Proceed with Next command wherever applicable and finish the Wizard. This is to create a Secured Path for your HP printer, and it might allow the printer to be connected to the network.
- Make sure that the router connection is enabled and printer connected to the 123.hp.com/envy4500 network.
- If the issue persists, reset the printing mechanism to default.