Printing With Windows 10 Mobile
- You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP printer.
- Make sure that the HP printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- A print preview screen appears in which you can select your 123.hp.com/envy5640 printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
- If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
- To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel.