How to Connect HP Deskjet 2600 to Wifi?
HP Wi-Fi Direct allows you to Connect HP Deskjet 2600 to Wifi capable devices such as smartphones, tablets, or computers to make a wireless network communication directly to your printer without using a wireless router or access point. You do HP Deskjet 2600 Wifi Connect to your printer’s Wi-Fi Direct signal in the same way you connect your Wireless capable device to a new network or hotspot.
- Confirm your printer is turned on, cartridges are installed, and plain paper is loaded into the main tray.
- Select the Printers list and open the Devices settings.
- Open Settings from the Start menu, click Devices, and then click Printers & Scanners.
- Select the Add a printer or scanner option.
- Click Show Connect HP Deskjet 2600 to Wifi if the choice appears.
- Find the printer with DIRECT in the name like DIRECT-72-HP Deskjet 2600.
- View the printer and ensure it is on and ready state. If it is not active, press the Power button to wake it. Return to your computer and click Add device.
- If the printer displays the message Enter the WPS PIN, quickly go near the printer. Find the 8-digit PIN display on the control panel or a printout. Type this PIN within 90 seconds and then click Next to complete the setup.
How to Find HP Deskjet 2600 Wifi Password?
- Click the Cancel option in the Enter the WPS PIN for your printer window if the WPS PIN window is open.
- Open Settings. click Devices, and then click Printers & Scanners.
- Click Add a printer or scanner and stay hold while Windows searches for available printers on your network to Connect HP Deskjet 2600 to Wifi.
- Choose your printer name from the list.
- Click Show Wi-Fi Direct printers if your printer name is not in the list.
- Move to the Deskjet 2600 printer. Ensure the printer has enough paper, and then press the Power button on the control panel to wake it up from sleep mode.
- Go back to the computer and click Add a device.
- If a dialog box opens and asks to enter the WPS PIN, quickly check the printer. An eight-digit PIN shown on the printer control panel menu or a printout. Enter this PIN into the required space within 90 seconds.
- If a driver is unavailable status appears, go to the manufacturer’s site to install a driver and set up the printer. Try to print or scan on your HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
The PIN shows on the printer control panel automatically or a printout while connecting to a Wi-Fi. If the PIN is not available, follow these steps to find the WPS PIN:
How to Reset HP Deskjet 2600 Wifi Connection?
When your router’s network name and security password is changed, reconfigure your HP Deskjet 2600 printer with the new printer settings. To connect a configured wireless printer to the network if you have changed your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or installed a new router, proceed with the below-given steps:
- Locate and tap Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer control panel to establish wireless communication between your HP Deskjet 2600 printer and network.
- Tap the Wireless symbol and then tap the Setup icon.
- Select Restore Network Settings or Restore Network Defaults and then tap Yes to confirm.
- If once the default network settings are restored, then press the back arrow and tap Wireless Settings and then Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer looks for the list of available networks and displays it on the screen. Select your wireless network name to HP Deskjet 2600 Wifi Connect.
- If you couldn’t find the wireless network name, select the Enter New Network Name option to enter your wireless network name.
- Type the WEP or WPA key (security password) in the space where it is required and then click Done.
- Connect HP Deskjet 2600 to Wifi to the wireless network, the blue Wireless light on the control panel turns solid.
- Locate the Print a Wireless Network Test Report option on the control panel to print the network test report and check the connection status.