Instantly Setup HP 4500 Envy Printer Cartridges
Ink Cartridge Installation for HP 4500
- Load a pile of blank paper into the input tray before you going to start the HP 4500 Envy Printer Cartridges replacement.
- The HP Envy 4500 printer might print the alignment page after replacing the ink cartridges.
- Connect your printer to a stable AC source and turn on the HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Grasp the handles of the ink cartridge access door and then lift it to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Unpack the new cartridges from its package.
- Be aware of touch only the black plastic sides of the ink cartridges.
- Pull away the orange tab to clear off the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot, and then slowly push on the HP Envy 4500e Ink cartridge until it fixes into place.
- Place the tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot and then the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- If it is necessary to install the other cartridge, repeat the above-said steps.
- Close the ink cartridge access door after the successful installation of ink cartridges.
- Touch OK on the control panel, if it prompts.
- Wait until the printer begins calibration and aligns the ink cartridges.
- The HP Envy 4500 printer starts to print an alignment page if the printer alignment is completed.
How to Check Ink Levels On HP Envy 4500 Printer
- Click Start, click All Programs, click HP, and then click HP Solution Center. The HP Solution Center opens.
- Click Settings > Print Settings > Printer Toolbox.
- When the Printer Toolbox, click Print properties > Printing Preferences > Features Tab > Printer services
- Click Estimated Ink levels and check the HP 4500 Envy Printer Cartridges ink levels on your screen.
- Replace the low or empty ink cartridge, if any found.
How to Change HP Envy 4500 Ink Cartridges?
- Load a pack of blank sheets into the input tray to print the alignment page after the ink cartridge installation.
- Turn on the HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Access into the ink cartridge area and wait until the Cartridges stops moving.
- After the carriage comes to a halt position, press the low or empty HP Envy 4500e Ink cartridge slowly down to release it from the slot.
- Remove the tri-color cartridge from the left slot and the black color cartridge from the right slot.
- Remove the low or empty ink cartridge from the respective slot.
- Take out the new cartridges from the package and remove the orange plastic tape on it.
- Clear off the sealing tape from the cartridge and then try to insert into the slot.
- Hold the ink cartridge in an upward angle and insert the cartridge into the slot.
- Push the cartridge into the slot until it snaps into its place.
- Close the HP 4500 Envy Printer Cartridges door, after replacing the ink cartridges.
How to Reset HP Envy 4500 Ink Cartridge?
- With the printer on an active condition, unplug the power cord from the rear of the printer and wall outlet.
- Remove the USB cable, if already connected between the printer and computer.
- Wait for 3-4 minutes, press and hold the power button on the printer for about 25-30 seconds to avoid any additional charge.
- Plug the power cable back straight to a wall outlet without any supply protector or an extension cable.
- Plug the power cord back to the printer.
- Turn on the HP printer and wait until warm-up time finishes HP 4500 Envy Printer Cartridges and the printer is set to halt state.
- Try making a copy on your printer and check.