Complete HP 8620 Printer Troubleshooting Guidelines
HP 8620 Printer Troubleshooting is a systematic approach that can detect and analyze printer issues and then resolve them automatically. If your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer is facing any problems, run the troubleshooting tool to rectify the HP 8620 Printer Problems automatically.
Why HP Officejet Pro 8620 Won’t Print?
- Check and affirm main paper tray is loaded with ample paper.
- Click the Ink drop icon on the control panel to check the ink levels of the cartridges installed before you start printing.
- Replace the low or empty ink cartridge with a new genuine HP ink cartridge.
- Download the full feature driver package on your computer and install it.
- Upgrade your printer’s firmware to the most recent version, if it is outdated.
- Check and ensure the print settings and then check whether the right printer is selected to print.
- Check and clear if any paper jams found inside the printer.
Why HP OJ Pro 8620 not Printing In Color?
- Buy only genuine HP ink cartridges that are suited with your printer model and install it on your printer.
- Examine the ink levels and replace the cartridges, if found empty or with low ink.
- Check the print settings and if Print in Grayscale option is enabled, disabled it.
- Try cleaning the ink cartridges and try to print again.
- If the HP 8620 Printer Problems is not resolved, print the Print Quality Diagnostic page and check the quality. Try repeating the above step up to three or four times, until you get a print quality that is acceptable.
- If this issue continues even after cleaning the cartridges up to three or four times, hard reset your printer and retrieve the default factory data settings.
- If still the problem is not solved, replace the cartridge that causes the problem or do HP 8620 Printer Troubleshooting.
Why is HP Officejet Pro 8620 Offline?
- Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on your computer after downloading it from the manufacturer site to resolve the printer offline issues by doing HP 8620 Printer Troubleshooting.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software to check whether the issue is resolved.
- Make your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer as your Default Printer.
- Make a Protected Path for your HP printer by below steps.
- Right click on your printer name or icon and then click the Printer Properties.
- Click on the Ports -> Add Port -> Standard TCP/IP -> New Port -> Type in the IP Address of the printer.
- Proceed with Next command wherever applicable and finish the Wizard.
- Make sure that printer and router’s IP address are the same that might allow the printer to be linked to the network. Check and confirm that the router connection is active, and printer and computer are connected to the network.
- If the HP 8620 Printer Problems continues, hard reset your printer to retrieve the default factory settings.
Why HP OJ Pro 8620 Won’t Connect To Wifi?
- Pick a unique network name (SSID) for your router’s network.
- Affirm that you have 802.11g permitted and the printer cannot connect to the 5.0 GHz network.
- The names of the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz network names must be different if you are currently using a dual-band router.
- Also, provide a peculiar name for the 5.0 GHz network to change it.
- Check and ensure that you are not hiding the SSID (network name) of your network.
- Alter the network router to a fixed wireless channel such as 1, 6 or 11 that has very less traffic.
- Do not pair your printer with a guest (SSID) or public network and then do not enable UPnP on the router.
- Situate your router to 20Mhz only, or 145Mbps based on the router.
- Upgrade your router’s and printer’s firmware to the most recent version before HP 8620 Printer Troubleshooting.