hp deskjet 2130 scan setupscott.t
How to Perform HP Deskjet 2130 Scan Setup?
How to Scan a Document on HP Deskjet 2130?
- Go to Manufacturer site and type your printer model.
- Click the Download button next to the full feature HP Deskjet 2130 Scan Setup driver file under Driver-Product Installation Software header.
- Position the file or photo on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner top.
- If the printer has a Scan button or a Scan menu on the touchscreen, choose your network-connected computer name and a scan job type.
- Wait until the scan completes. The scanned item saved to a folder and opened automatically.
- Select the file with Scan in the prefix to check the scan.
- Click the OK icon in the shortcut to save the HP DJ 2130 Scan Setup file on your computer.
Doing Scan to Pdf on HP 2130 Printer
- To save multiple files into a file, use the PDF document-related shortcuts. Choose a resolution setting of 300 DPI or lower.
- Open HP Printer Assistant application and then click Scan, and then click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Check if the HP Scan opens. In HP Scan application, select the Save as PDF or Document to File shortcut.
- If multiple pages are scanned using the ADF, select the Save option. All pages save as a single file.
- If you HP Deskjet 2130 Scan Setup using the scanner platen, position the next item on the scanner glass.
- Click the HP Scan preview window or the + icon to scan the next item.
- Duplicate this step until all pages or photos are scanned.
- Click Save. Select PDF from the Save as type menu.
- Alter the name of the file and the destination folder you want to save the scan, and then click Save.
Doing Scan to Computer on Deskjet 2130
- Type your printer model in the search space on the Manufacturer site.
- Click the Download icon next to the full feature driver to download the .dmg driver file to your computer.
- The full feature driver includes the HP Scan in it. Choose the recommended HP Deskjet 2130 Scan Setup install option that includes HP Scan.
- Load the file or photo you want to scan on the platen or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Locate HP in Windows, and then choose your printer name to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- Click on the Scan tab, and then select Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan application. Choose a scan shortcut, change any scan job settings, and then click Scan.
- Wait until the HP DJ 2130 Scan Setup process completes, and a thumbnail of the scanned item appears on the screen.
- Choose a file name, destination folder to save the file and edit the scan appearance and then click OK or Scan option to save the file on your network-connected computer.
Performing Scan to Email on HP 2130
- Make sure the following needs for the scan to email feature. If you do not meet these needs, attach the file manually to your email message.
- Scan to email works when a local client, such as Live Mail, Microsoft Outlook, is installed and set up on your computer.
- Web-based email accounts must be configured through your local email client to scan.
- Start the scan process.
- From the Scan menu, choose your network-connected computer name, and then tap Email as PDF option.
- If the touchscreen option is not available, check with the below steps to HP Deskjet 2130 Scan Setup from the computer.
- Open HP Printer Assistant application and click Scan > Scan a Document or Photo.
- Check if the HP Scan application opens. Click an email shortcut, such as Email as JPEG or Document to Email, and then select Scan.
- Check if the scan preview window opens and then click Send.