Guidelines for HP Deskjet 2132 Scan Setup
The HP Deskjet 2132 Scan Setup uses the Contact Image Sensor technology for scanning the documents or photos. It has a scanner glass that can scan up to a size of 21.6×29.7 cm, at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 ppi. The scan speed varies depending on the document loaded on the glass.
Scaning a Document on HP 2132 to a Computer
- Power on the HP Deskjet 2132 printer, and wait until the initialization completes.
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 2132 Scan Setup is connected to the computer, and HP software includes the HP Scan.
- Lift the scanner cover and place your original on the scanner glass. The printed side of the original should face the glass. Now go to your computer, and search for HP on your Windows OS. Select the Deskjet 2132 printer to open the HP Printer Assistant window.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo. This opens the HP Scan window. Choose a shortcut and change the HP DJ 2132 Scan Setup settings. Click the Show Scan preview option, and then make any additional changes if necessary.
- To access the advanced scan settings, click the Advanced Settings option.
- Specify a destination for saving the scanned data. Finally, click OK or select Save.
- If you have the Mac OS, open the HP Easy Scan window. Click the Presets menu, choose a scan job type, and select Scan.Click the scanned item, and select Edit to make changes to the scanned data. Specify a location under the Send section. Finally, click Save.
How to do HP Deskjet 2132 Scan to PDF Function?
- Mount your original document on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Search HP on your computer and click the HP Deskjet 2312 printer.
- Click Scan and then select Scan a Document or Photo option to open the HP scan window.
- Select Save as PDF on the HP Scan window.
- Mount the next page to be scanned on the scanner glass, and click ‘+’.
- Repeat the step for scanning all the pages of your original.
- Click Save. Open the Save as type menu and choose PDF.
- Rename the file to which you want to save the HP Deskjet 2132 Scan Setup, and click Save.
- If your computer runs on the Mac OS, open HP Easy Scan, click the Scan Next item option after loading the next page to be scanned. Click the Send option, choose Folder, and click PDF under the Format menu.
- Select a folder from the Where menu, and check the box next to the Save all items to a single file option. Finally, click Save.
How to HP Deskjet 2132 Scan to Email Function?
- Turn the Deskjet 2132 printer on. Configure your local email accounts to be accessed from the printer.
- Load the original document on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant window on your Windows OS, and click Scan.
- Select the Scan a Document or photo to open the HP Scan window.
- Choose an email shortcut, and click Scan again to view the scan preview.
- Click Send. If you have the Mac OS, refer to the steps below for mailing the scanned data to your email.
- Open the Image Capture option, select the printer’s name from the Devices or Shared list.
- Click Devices and select the HP DJ 2132 Scan Setup name. Preview the document, and modify the HP Deskjet 2132 Scan Setup mode, specify the destination as Mail, and choose a format.
- Click Scan. You will receive the mail with the scanned document attached.