hp deskjet 3700 scanscott.t
Instruction Guide for HP Deskjet 3700 Scan
How to Scan using HP Deskjet 3700?
- Power on the printer after connecting to an electrical socket.
- Position the photo or document that you need to HP Deskjet 3700 Scan into the scanner.
- Place the document with the scan side facing up.
- Make sure the edge of the document or photo is straight.
- Flush the edge of the paper against the paper guide on the right side of the scanner.
- If the scanner is not pulling the document inside, take it out from the scanner and reload.
- Hold it in a different location and load in a slightly different angle.
- Open the HP Scan application, with the properly loaded document on the printer.
- Select the item type, color mode, file type, and other scan settings and then click the Scan option.
- Save the file on your computer.
Scan to computer Using HP Deskjet 3700
- Make sure that your HP Deskjet 3700 printer is turned on and connected to a network connection.
- Turn on your computer and connected the network as that of the printer.
- Download and install the full feature driver package from the manufacturer site.
- Select the HP DJ 3700 Scan Setup that is a recommended option while installing the driver software.
- Load a document or photo you want to scan into the scanner.
- Search and open HP Printer Assistant software.
- Click Scan > Scan a Document or Photo. The HP Scan application opens.
- Pick a scan shortcut, change the scan job settings as you need, and then click Scan.
- The HP Deskjet 3700 Scan process begins, and the scanned file opens up on the network computer.
- Choose the file type and name and then save it on your computer.
Scan to Email Using HP DJ 3700
- Scan to email feature works only when a local email client is installed and set up on your computer.
- If it is a web-based email account, they must be configured through the local email client to scan to them.
- Search and open the HP Printer Assistant application.
- Click the Scan menu.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now the HP Deskjet 3700 Scan application opens on a new window.
- Choose an email shortcut, like Email as JPEG or Document to Email, and then click Scan.
- Click Send when the Scan Preview window opens.
- A new email opens automatically with the scan attached.
Scan Multiple Pages on HP 3700 Printer
- To save multiple pages into one file, use the PDF document-related shortcuts.
- Use a resolution of 300 DPI or lower.
- Open HP Printer Assistant. Click Scan -> click Scan a Document or Photo.
- In HP DJ 3700 Scan Setup window, select the Document to File or Save as PDF shortcut.
- Place the next page or photo on the glass.
- Click the plus icon to scan the next item.
- Repeat the above step until all pages or photos are scanned, and then click Save.
- Select the PDF format in the Save as type menu.
- Change the file name and the destination folder you want to save the HP Deskjet 3700 Scan.
- Click Save to save the scanned file to your computer.