Full Guidelines for HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting is a systematic way that is generally implemented to diagnose and correct the printer faults. Initially, when we run the troubleshooter tool, it collects information about the issues, printer functions. Then it analyzes the cause for the problem and identifies the solution. Finally, the troubleshooter tool implies the resolution to the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Problems and rectify the issue automatically.
Why HP Deskjet 3700 Won’t Print?
- Make sure if the printer power cable is firmly connected with the electrical socket.
- Check if the router network is enabled and has high-speed network access.
- Load enough paper into the input paper tray to complete the job.
- Check for any paper jams inside the printer and remove it, if any HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Problems found.
- Ensure the ink levels of the ink cartridges.
- Replace the low ink or empty cartridges, if found.
- Make sure that you have the updated print driver software on your computer.
- Upgrade the printer firmware to the latest version.
Why do HP Deskjet 3700 is not Printing in Color?
- Use only the genuine HP cartridges that are compatible with your printer model.
- Check the ink levels of the installed cartridges and replace the empty or low ink cartridges.
- Arrange the ink cartridges using the automated tool.
- If you found two sets of lines overlap the most, select the box from the respective drop-down list and print the alignment page again.
- If the issue continues, try to clean the ink cartridges.
- Print the Print Quality Diagnostic page and check the print quality.
- Try the above step up to three or four times, until you get an acceptable print quality.
- If the problem is not fixed, change the problem cartridge or perform HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting.
Why is HP Deskjet 3700 Printer is Offline?
- Make sure the power connection is stable.
- Check if the printer power cable connected firmly into the AC source.
- Check if the computer and HP Deskjet 2130 printer are connected to the same network.
- Install the latest version of print driver software and upgrade the firmware to the newest version.
- Download and install HP Print and Scan Doctor Software that is specially developed to detect and resolve the Offline issues. Try HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting the wireless network connection.
- Set the HP Deskjet 3700 printer as your default printer.
- If still the offline issue is not resolved, try to reset your printing mechanism.
Why HP Deskjet 3700 Won’t Connect to Wifi?
- Check if the network router is active and connected with a Broadband connection or DSL cable.
- Make sure that your printer is on active state.
- Press and hold the Wireless button on the printer control panel until the wireless light glows.
- Reset your wireless factory settings to default before setting up a wireless connection.
- Do not connect the USB cable before the print driver software installation.
- Connect the USB cable only when it prompts.
- Check the network name and password to which you are connected.
Fixing Error Codes on HP 3700 Printer
- Usually, the E3 error code appears because of carriage jam, and E2 error is caused by paper jam or if the cartridge door is not closed correctly. Follow the below steps to resolve these types of HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Problems.
- Remove all the paper inside the input tray.
- Use a flashlight to remove any torn paper or paper jams inside the ink cartridge area.
- Remove torn paper and paper jam in the paper feed rollers.
- Use a clean fabric to remove the dust or any foreign objects presents inside the printer.
- Make sure that carriage moves independently across the printer width.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are correctly fitted into the slot.
- Plug the printer cable directly into the power outlet.
- Unplug it suddenly when the printer is in working condition to reset the printing mechanism.
- Close the ink cartridge door properly.
- If still the issue persists, try HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting your printer.