Complete HP Officejet 4655 Mobile Printing Guide
The HP Officejet 4655 Mobile Printing supports multiple applications.The HP Smart app helps you to monitor the ink level through iOS devices.The Officejet allows Print Anywhere feature. You can install the HP Print Service Plugin through your Android phone.Establish the HP Print Service Plugin on your Android device, running on OS 4.4 or later. The HP Print Service Plugin also needs your printer and Android mobile to be connected to the same network. The app turns on automatically on Android 7 (Nougat) and later devices. If your smartphone working on an Android 6 (Marshmallow), tap Settings, locate the HP Print Service and tap On. Tap the Menu icon on the application followed by the Print option. A preview for the document is displayed. Select HP 4655 Mobile Printing from the printer’s name and tap the drop-down arrow to make adjustments to the print settings. Now hit the Print icon.
HP Officejet 4655 AirPrint setup
- AirPrint can be carried only on iOS devices which are running on version 4.2 and later.
- It also needs your printer and driver to be attached to the same local HP Officejet 4655 Mobile Printing network. Unplug if any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Open the Wireless menu on the control panel, choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and proceed forward with the on-screen prompts until the wireless connection is set up.
- Examine if you have allowed Wi-Fi on your mobile.
- Use the Wireless icon to open the Network Settings menu.
- Make certain the printer is linked to your wireless network.
- Open a printable document or image you want to print from your Apple device and select the Share icon. Tap Print or Printer Options.
- Hit the Select Printer selection and choose the HP OJ 4655 printer.
- Adjust the print settings if needed. Set the number of copies, color, page range, etc.
- At last, tap Print and rest until the printer prints the page.
HP Officejet 4655 cloud print setup
- To work Google Cloud Print, you have to setup it from a computer or mobile device like HP 4655 Mobile Printing application.
- Use the Chrome browser for connecting the devices.
- Power up the Officejet 4655 printer and stand by for it to be idle.
- Confirm if you have installed the ink cartridges and loaded enough paper.
- Sign in to your Google account using Google Chrome.
- Type ‘chrome:// devices’ in the address bar and hit the Enter key.
- The Google Cloud Print begins to search for printers connected to the network.
- Expand the New Devices menu and select Register.
- Click Register one more time to confirm, and print a confirmation page.
- If you can find your printer under “My Devices,” then it indicates your printer is already connected to the Google Cloud Print.
- Complete as per the directions on the page or confirm the HP Officejet 4655 Mobile Printing on the printer’s control panel.
- Hold on till the printer to print a confirmation page.
HP Officejet 4655 eprint setup
- Power up your printer and be assured it is connected to the Internet. Hit on the HP ePrint icon on the control panel for HP 4655 Mobile Printing and tap on it.
- Hold on until the printer prints the information page. You can find the printer’s email address on the printed page.
- Give access to your email account and then type the printer’s email address in the “To” field. Give a desirable subject and attach a photo/document.
- Make clear that the size of the attached file is not over 10 MB. Click Send.
- The printer receives the print job and prints the document/photo.
- You can also use the ePrint via smartphones. To print with the app, launch the app on the mobile and select Settings. Use the Activation option.
- Select the “Activate using your email” option and then tap Activate. You will get a code in your email for HP Officejet 4655 Mobile Printing.
- Enter the code and hit Activate again. Tap Files on the app. Choose any document and Print.