Quickly Print Using HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Printing
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Printing is the process of transfer any document from your smart devices to print on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer over an active internet connection. Different mobile printing options supported in the printer are, AirPrint, Eprint, CloudPrint, etc.
How to do Wireless Printing on HP Officejet Pro 8610?
- Turn active your HP Officejet pro 8610 printer and computer.
- Tap the Wireless Direct icon on the printer control panel.
- Locate the Wireless Network name and WPA2 Password and note it down.
- Click the Wireless icon on your computer and find the printer network name.
- Click on the Network name and enter the network name that you noted down.
- Click Connect after entering the network password.
- Now the computer connected to the printer network.
- Open a file that you wish to print and click Print option from the file menu.
How to Perform HP Officejet Pro 8610 Airprint Setup?
- Make sure that your Apple iOS device is running iOS 4.2 or later version.
- If you are using an obsolete version, the AirPrint may not support your device for HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Printing.
- Set up a router network connection.
- Connect your printer and Apple device to the same network connection.
- Download and install the latest printer firmware software for your computer, if you are using AirPrint on Mac. Open the file that you need for HP 8610 Wireless Printing and tap the Print option.
- Select the number of copies that you need to print.
- Tap Printer to choose your printer from which you want to need.
- Tap the Print option or Printer icon to initiate printing.
How do you do HP Officejet Pro 8610 Eprint Setup?
- Make sure your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer and the device from which you are going to provide print input are active.
- Click the ePrint icon on the printer control panel.
- Tap Print or Print Info option on the printer display.
- Now the printer prints the Information page, find the printer’s unique email address in that page.
- Open the email application on your mobile device.
- Create a new email and add the item that you need to print as an attachment.
- Type the printer unique email address in the To space and add some subject line.
- Click Send to print the attachment.
How do you do HP Officejet Pro 8610 Cloud Print Setup?
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer and place the blank paper in the input tray.
- Assure ink cartridges are correctly installed.
- Check and ensure the printer is connected to the same HP 8610 Wireless Printing network as your Android device. Download and install the Cloud Print plugin from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Settings menu and type Printing in the search space, and then tap Printing.
- Tap On option found next to Cloud Print.
- Press Cloud Print. Open the menu, and then tap Add printer.
- The printer connected to the same network as that of your Android device will be listed on the screen.
- Tap your printer name, and then confirm with the OK option.
- On the control panel, confirm the registration and then go with the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Printing instructions shown on the control panel to complete the Cloud Print setup.