Follow the Total HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing Setup Guide
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing is the process of transferring any document from your mobile devices (Smartphone, Apple devices, etc.,) to print on the HP Officejet pro 8620 printer only with the help an active internet connection. Different HP 8620 Mobile Printing solutions support in the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer is, AirPrint, Eprint, CloudPrint, etc.
How to Connect HP OJ Pro 8620 to Computer?
- Switch on your HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer and set up a HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing network connection using a network router.
- Connect your computer and HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer to the router network connection and ensure that both the devices are linked to the same network.
- Do not plug the USB cable before installing the driver software.
- Download the driver software to your computer that suits your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer, and then begin the installation process.
- Agree with the software installation terms and proceed with the installation steps.
- Select the connection type in the way you have connected your computer and HP printer when the HP Installer prompts to select.
- Plug the USB cable between your printer and computer when it instructs to connect.
How to do 123 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Eprint Setup?
- Check and confirm your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer and the device from which you are going to provide print input are active.
- Press the ePrint icon on the HP 8620 Mobile Printing control panel.
- Tap the Print or Print Info option on the printer display.
- Now the printer prints the Information page, find the printer’s unique email address in that page.
- Open the email application on your mobile device for HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing.
- Create a new email and add the item that you need to print as an attachment.
- Type the printer unique email address in the To space and add some subject line.
- Click Send to print the attachment.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Airprint Setup
- Make sure that your Apple device is running iOS 4.2 or later version.
- If you are using an outdated or older device, the AirPrint may not work on your device.
- Set up a network connection using a wireless router.
- Connect your printer and Apple device to the same HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing network connection.
- Install the latest HP 8620 Mobile Printing firmware software for your computer, if you are using AirPrint on Mac.
- Open the file that you need to print and tap the Print option.
- Choose the number of copies that you need to print.
- Tap Printer to choose your printer from which you want to need.
- Tap the Print option or Printer icon to initiate printing.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Cloud Print Setup
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer and place the blank paper in the input tray.
- Make affirm that ink cartridges are correctly installed.
- Assure the printer is linked to the same network as your Android device.
- Download and install the Cloud Print plugin application from the Google Play Store.
- Open the HP 8620 Mobile Printing Settings menu and type Printing in the search space, and then tap Printing.
- Tap On option found next to Cloud Print.
- Press the Cloud Print option. Open the menu, and then tap Add printer.
- The printer connected to the same network as that of your Android device will be listed on display.
- Tap your printer name, and then assure with the OK option.
- On the control panel, confirm the registration and then go with the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Mobile Printing instructions shown on the control panel to complete the Cloud Print setup.