HP officejet pro 8715 scan setupscott.t
How to do HP Officejet Pro 8715 Scan Setup?
How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer?
- To scan on HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer, connect the printer to an active internet connection and follow the HP Officejet Pro 8715 Scan Setup steps.
- Make sure that your printer is on working condition and connected to the internet.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the active internet connection.
- Ensure that your printer and computer are connected to the same network connection.
- Browse the manufacturer site and download the latest version Full-feature driver package and HP Scan Software.
- Install the Full feature driver package and HP Scan software on your computer.
- Set the document that you need to scan on the scanner glass after opening the scanner door.
- Click the Scan button on the printer to start the scan process.
- Find the thumbnail of the scanned file on your computer and choose the file name and format and then the destination folder to save the file on your computer.
How do you do Scan to Email Function on HP 8715?
- Turn on your HP ojpro8715 Scan Setup and computer.
- Establish a wireless network connection and connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Connect to the Mnaufacturer site and install the latest version of full feature driver package.
- Add HP Scan option that is recommended while installing the driver software.
- Scan to email feature works only when a local email client is installed and set up on your computer.
- If it is a web-based email account, they must be configured through the local email client to scan to them. Click the Scan menu on the control panel and select your computer name and then choose Email as PDF.
- Search and open the HP Printer Assistant application, if you need scan via HP Printer Assistant.
- Click the Scan menu, and then click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now the HP Scan application opens on a new window.
- Choose an email shortcut, like Email as JPEG or Document to Email, and then click Scan.
- Click Send when the Scan Preview window opens.
- A new email opens automatically with the HP Officejet Pro 8715 Scan Setup attached.
Performing Scan to Computer on HP OJ PRO 8715
- Turn on your computer and HP Officejet pro 8715 printer after connecting to a stable power source.
- Switch the router to operating condition and establish the internet connection.
- Connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network connection.
- Download the HP Scan software and full feature driver installation software and then install it on your computer.
- Place the scanning document on the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Open the HP printer assistant on your computer and click the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- The HP Scan app gets opened. Find the preview of your HP Officejet Pro 8715 Scan Setup file on the computer screen.
- Do the appearance changes and save the file on your computer after choosing the file format and destination folder.
How to do HP Officejet Pro 8715 Double-Sided Scanning?
- Connect your printer to an AC source using a power cable and turn on the printer.
- Connect your printer to the router’s internet connection.
- Look into manufacturer site and download the Full Feature HP ojpro8715 Scan Setup driver package for your printer model.
- Install the full feature driver package on your computer.
- Open HP Printer Assistant and tap the Scan option. Touch Scan a Document or Photo option and then find the Scan Shortcuts page opens.
- Choose file format, color mode, page size, item type.
- Choose Document Feeder if Loaded option in the Source drop-down list and then in the Page Sides drop-down list select 2-Sided(book).
- Load the scanning document on the ADF and then tap the HP Officejet Pro 8715 Scan Setup option to start the Double-sided Scanning process.
- Find the thumbnail on your computer and do the necessary appearance changes. Click the Save option to save the scanned file to your computer.