123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Mobile Printing
How to do HP Officejet Pro 8730 Mobile Printing?
- Connect to the Manufacturer site from in a new tab on your phone browser and install the HP Smart app.
- Ascertain your HP Officejet Pro 8730 Mobile Printing device is connected to your wireless network.
- Add your printer to the HP Smart app.
- If the printer is not displayed, tap the Plus symbol to select a printer from the list of printers found, and then follow the instructions shown to complete the setup.
- Touch the Print tile to print from your device, cloud storage, or social media pages, or tap Document or Photo at the bottom of the screen.
- Open an item you want to print and then tap Print or the Printer icon.
- Set the file that you need to scan on the scanner platen or in the automatic document feeder (ADF) tray.
- Touch the Scan tile to start the scanning process
- Alter the necessary scan settings and then tap Scan.
- To scan multiple pages, tap the Add Pages icon.
- Repeat the scanning steps with another item.
HP Officejet pro 8730 ePrint setup
Know the Email Address of your printer
- Link your HP OJPRO 8730 Mobile Printing printer and computer to a network that provides high-speed internet access.
- Print a Network Configuration Page and know the IP address of your printer from the printed report.
- Type the IP address in the address bar on a new tab of your browser and start to search.
- The Embedded Web Server (EWS) page opens up. Select Web Services.
- Click Print info in the Web Service summary page to print the info page. Find your printer email address in that report.
How to print with HP ePrint?
- Type a new mail with your local email account.
- Enter HP Officejet Pro 8730 Mobile Printing Printer’s Email Address in the To field and type some subject in the email Subject space.
- Add the thing that you need to print to the email as an attachment and click the Send option.
- Find your printer prints the thing that you have attached.
HP Officejet pro 8730 Airprint setup
- On your Apple device (iPhone, iPod, or iPad), check and confirm that the HP OJPRO 8730 Mobile Printing data or Wi-Fi is on and the internet connection is active.
- Touch the Wireless symbol or open the Network Settings menu to view the network connection status.
- Confirm the printer is active, ink cartridges are installed correctly, and a pile of plain paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Open the image or file you want to print, and then touch the Share icon.
- Select the Print option or the Print icon to open Printer Options.
- Select your printer by tapping the Select HP Officejet Pro 8730 Mobile printing option.
- Alter any of the print job settings and then tap the Print icon to begin printing.