HP officejet pro 8730 scan setupscott.t
123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan Setup
How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 8730?
- Make sure that your HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan Setup is on working condition and connected to the internet. Turn on your computer and connect it to the active internet connection.
- Ensure that your printer and computer are connected to the same network connection.
- Browse the manufacturer site and download the latest version Full-feature driver package and HP Scan Software. Install the Full feature driver package and HP Scan software on your computer.
- Set the document that you need to scan on the scanner glass after opening the scanner door.
- Click the Scan button on the printer to start the HP OJPR8730 Scan Setup process.
- Find the thumbnail of the scanned file on your computer and choose the file name and format and then the destination folder to save the file on your computer.
Scan to a Computer Using HP 8730 Printer
- Turn on your computer and HP Officejet pro 8730 printer after connecting to a stable power source.
- Switch the router to operating condition and establish the internet connection.
- Connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network connection.
- Download the HP Scan software and full feature driver installation software and then install it on your computer.
- Place the scanning document on the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Open the HP printer assistant on your computer and click the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan Setup a Document or Photo option.
- The HP Scan app gets opened. Find the preview of your scanned file on the computer screen.
- Do the appearance changes and save the file on your computer after choosing the file format and destination folder.
Scan to Email on HP OJPRO8730
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer and computer.
- Establish a wireless network connection and connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Connect to the Manufacturer site and install the latest version of the full feature driver package.
- Add HP Scan option that is recommended while installing the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan Setup driver software.
- Scan to email feature works only when a local email client is installed and set up on your computer.
- If it is a web-based email account, they must be configured through the local email client to scan to them.
- Click the Scan menu on the control panel and select your computer name and then choose Email as PDF.
- Search and open the HP Printer Assistant application, if you need HP OJPRO8730 Scan Setup via the HP Printer Assistant.
- Click the Scan menu, and then click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now the HP Scan application opens on a new window.
- Choose an email shortcut, like Email as JPEG or Document to Email, and then click Scan.
- Click Send when the Scan Preview window opens. A new email opens automatically with the scan attached.
Double-Sided Scanning HP Officejet Pro 8730
- Turn on printer and check if your printer connected to the network.
- Open HP Printer Assistant application and tap the Scan option. Touch Scan a Document or Photo option and then find the HP OJPRO8730 Scan Setup Shortcuts page opens.
- Choose file format, color mode, page size, item type.
- Choose Document Feeder if Loaded option in the Source drop-down list and then in the Page Sides drop-down list select 2-Sided(book).
- Load the scanning document on the ADF and then tap the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan Setup option to start the Double-sided Scanning process.
- Find the thumbnail on your computer and do the necessary appearance changes. Click the Save option to save the scanned file to your computer.