Guidelines for HP Officejet Pro 8730 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Troubleshooting is a systematic approach that involves detecting and resolving the printer issues. Initially, when we run the troubleshooter tool, it collects details about the problems that printer faces and printer functions. Then it finds out the cause for the problem and then resolves the issue automatically through HP ojpro8730 Troubleshooting.
HP Officejet pro 8730 won’t print
- Check if the printer power cable is firmly connected to the power source socket.
- Switch ON the main power.
- Check the network connection and ensure the computer and printer connected to the network.
- Load enough number of paper to complete your print job.
- Check and remove paper jams inside the printer for HP ojpro8730 Troubleshooting.
- Check and confirm the ink levels of the ink cartridges.
- Replace the low ink or empty cartridges, if any found.
- Uninstall the outdated driver software and reinstall the latest version of driver software.
- Upgrade the printer firmware to the latest version.
HP Officejet pro 8730 offline
- Ensure the power connection is good and the printer is connected firmly to the power source.
- Check and confirm the network connection.
- Use a network connection that has high-speed internet access.
- Do not use the outdated HP Officejet Pro 8730 Troubleshooting printer driver software on your computer because that may also be the reason for the issue.
- Upgrade the printer firmware to the most recent version.
- Make sure that the HP Officejet pro 8730 Printer is set as default printer.
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor that specifically developed to resolve the printer offline issues.
- If still the offline issue persists, troubleshoot the Wi-Fi network connection to detect and resolve the issue.
HP Officejet pro 8730 won’t connect to wifi
- Check if the network router is active.
- Connected with a Broadband connection or DSL cable.
- Make sure that your printer is on active state.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon on the printer control panel until the wireless light glows.
- Reset your wireless factory settings to default before setting up a wireless connection for HP Officejet Pro 8730 Troubleshooting.
- Do not connect the USB cable before the print driver software installation.
- Connect the USB cable only when it prompts HP ojpro8730 Troubleshooting.
- Check the network name and password to which you are connected.
HP Officejet pro 8730 will not print in color
- Use only the genuine HP cartridges that are compatible with your printer model.
- Check the ink levels of the installed cartridges and replace the empty or low ink cartridges.
- Arrange the ink cartridges using the automated tool.
- If you found two sets of lines overlap the most, select the box from the respective drop-down list and print the alignment page again. If the issue continues, try to clean the ink cartridges.
- Print the Print Quality Diagnostic page and check the print quality.
- Try the above step up to three or four times, until you get an acceptable print quality.
- If the problem is not fixed, follow HP Officejet Pro 8730 Troubleshooting or service your HP printer.