123 HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup
How do I Connect My HP Officejet Pro 8730 to Wireless Network?
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard option on the printer control panel display to connect your printer via wireless communication.
Set up the Network router:
- Power on a network router and connect it with a DSL cable or broadband to provide a fast internet connection.
- Use a HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup name and security passphrase (WEP or WPA2 password) to secure your wireless network connection.
Connect HP Printer to the network:
- Fix the HP OJPRO 8730 Wireless Setup and computer nearer to the network router to get good signal strength. Touch Wireless icon on the printer control panel and then touch the Settings icon and then tap the Wireless Settings menu.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Now the HP printer starts to search for the list of available networks nearby the printer and shows the search result on display.
- Touch your Network name and then enter the security passphrase, when it prompts. Touch Done when the printer connected to the network and then tap OK to return to the home screen.
- If any error messages appear while connecting to the network, make sure that you have typed the password exactly and ensure that you have selected the correct network name. Connect your computer to the same router’s network and then try to download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup driver software.
HP Officejet pro 8730 wi-fi direct setup
- Check if the HP Officejet pro 8730 printer and Windows computer are active.
- Install ink cartridges and check the ink levels. Load enough paper into the input tray.
- Enable the Wi-Fi Direct on your control panel.
- Open the Settings menu, click Devices > Printers & Scanners.
- Click Add a Printer or Scanner > Show Wi-Fi Direct printers.
- Locate your printer name with the prefix term Direct (Example: DIRECT-72-HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup).
- Click Add device.
- When the Windows computer prompts, Enter the WPS PIN for your printer enter the eight digit pin within 90 seconds and connect to the network.
- Assure the printer is turned on and enough paper are loaded.
- Install the ink cartridges properly.
- Enable the Wi-Fi Direct option in the printer control panel.
- Click the wireless icon on your computer taskbar, and then select the printer with DIRECT in the name (Example: DIRECT-72-HP Officejet Pro 8730) from the available networks list.
- Type 12345678, if any prompts appears on the screen to enter the WPS PIN. This is the default login password.
- Open the file or photo you want to print, click File, and then click Print.
- Choose your printer to complete the print job.
How to find hp Officejet pro 8730 WPS pin
- Touch Wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Tap the Wireless Menu > Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Choose the Generate PIN option.
- Follow the instructions appears on the control panel display.
- Now the HP printer displays a unique PIN (Personal Identification Number) to type that into the wireless router’s setup screen.
- Type the PIN on the HP OJPRO 8730 Wireless Setup router.
- HP Officejet 8730 printer detects the wireless network and configures the connection automatically.
How to connect hp Officejet pro 8730 to wifi
- Obtain the Network name and password your router network before setting up the Wi-Fi connection.
- Locate the Wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Touch the Wireless icon.Locate and tap gear shaped Setup icon.
- Select the Wireless settings from the menu list and then tap the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, the printer begins to search for the list of available nearby networks and displays it on the control panel screen.
- Choose your HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup Name from the list of nearby networks and enter the security passphrase and wait until the connection is made.Now your printer is connected to the network. Install the driver on your computer and try to print or scan.