Quick HP OJ5740 Mobile Printing Setup
Use a smart device like a smartphone, tablet, iPod, etc., to send data to a printer wirelessly and print with the help of mobile printer solutions. HP Officejet pro 6800 printer and many other printer models support several mobile printing options, including the ePrint cloud printing, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct.
HP Officejet 5740 Airprint Setup
How To Print From iPhone To HP Officejet 5740 Printer?
- Just assure your Apple device (iPhone, iPod, iPad) and printer are connected to the same HP OJ5740 Mobile Printing network.
- Open the image or page you need to print.
- Tap the Share icon or button.
- Swipe your apple device to reveal the print button on the bottom row
- Tap the print icon.
- Make sure the right printer and print settings are selected.
- Tap Print and find your printer prints.
HP Officejet 5740 Eprint Setup
- Click the ePrint icon on your control panel and then tap Setup.
- Follow the command shown on the screen and turn on the web services.
- Touch Print or Print info. Find your printer email address in the HP Officejet 5740 Mobile Printing report.
- Just attach your photos, documents, and more in an email and send it to your HP ePrint printer.
- If you need to share a photo or document, long-tap on the document and click the share icon.
- To print a webpage or some specified content, copy and paste the content in a word document.
- Add the content as an attachment in an email.
- Enter your HP ePrint email address of the printer in the To space.
- Tap Send and wait to receive a ePrint Job confirmation on your HP OJ5740 Mobile Printing email. Back to your HP ePrint printer and get your print job.
HP Officejet 5740 Cloudprint Setup
- Turn on the HP Officejet 5740 printer and place the unwrinkled paper in the input tray.
- Assure the ink cartridges are correctly installed.
- Check and confirm the printer is linked to the same network as your smart device.
- Download and install the Cloud Print plugin application from the Google Play Store on a smart device.
- Tap the Settings menu and in the search field, enter Printing, and then slightly press the Printing option.
- Find and tap ON option next to Cloud print and disable other plugin services.
- Press Cloud Print, touch the main menu icon and then select Add Printer.
- The application starts to search for the list of printers connected on the same network.
- Press the printer name you need to add, and then tap OK.
- Open the photo or file that you need to print and then click on your printer name.
- Tap print and check your printer prints.