How to Perform 123.hp.com/oj100 Mobile Printer Setup?
123.hp.com/oj100 is a mobile printer that can be connected to your devices via USB or Bluetooth. The printer also supports PictBridge printing. The mobile printing software Westtek JETCET, Repligo Professional, PrintBoy 7.0 for Windows mobile, BlackBerry mobile, Nokia Symbian Palm OS respectively. Keep reading through the page to know more about the HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup.
How do you do 123 HP Officejet 100 Printer Installation?
- Once you receive the product, check if the package contains all the accessories required for the setup.
- Peel off the tapes and protective film from the printer.
- Get the power cord and unwrap it. Connect one end of it to the rear of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Raise the top access cover and then press the Power button.
- Lift the input tray and load a stack of plain paper into it.
- Adjust the paper width guide and ensure that the stack is held properly.
- Pull down on the front access cover and do not proceed until the carriage is still.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge and pull the pink tab to remove the protective tapes.
- Lift open the 123.hp.com/oj100 cartridge latch, hold the new cartridge at a slight angle, and insert it into the slot.
- Repeat the steps to install the other cartridges. Ensure that the color cartridge is in the left slot and the black cartridge is in the right slot.
- Secure the cartridges by closing the latch. Close the access cover.
- Wait until cartridge initialization completes.
How to Download HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver and Manual?
The driver for HP Officejet 100 printer can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site or other supported sites. Make sure to download the driver that is secure, updated and compatible with your operating system. Similarly, the manual, comprising all the details about the printer, can be downloaded in PDF format.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver Download
Click the link for downloading the most recent version of the driver for HP Officejet 100 printer setup in a few simple steps.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Manual Download
With a manual PDF file, you can easily search and refer to the content. The link for downloading the file is given below.
Download HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver for Mac
You can use Apple Software Update to install the driver on your Mac computer. To use this update, keep your printer turned on and connected to the computer on which you are going to install the driver.
- Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Look for and select one of the Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners options (whichever is displayed on your computer).
- If the printer’s name is listed, click it and then select the ‘-’ icon to remove it.
- After deleting it, click the ‘+’ sign and then select Add Printer or Scanner.
- Choose the Officejet 100 printer.
- Select the Print Using menu and then select the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer’s name again.
- Click Add, and if prompted to install the software, select the Download and Install option. Exit the window and try to print.
- You can also use the installation CD supplied along with the printer to get the driver.
- If the driver on the CD is outdated, use the Driver Download link on the page to directly download the latest version of the driver.
Download HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver for Windows
The driver for your printer can either be downloaded directly using the link, or you can set Windows Update to download the driver software automatically.
- Search for change device installation on your Windows and then open the Device Installation Settings window.
- Select the Yes, do this automatically (recommended) option and then click Save Changes.
- Now connect the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer to your computer. If you want to connect via USB, make sure the computer is connected to the Internet.
- Get a USB cable and plug its one end into the printer and the other end into the computer. When the Found a new hardware window pops up, follow the prompts on it to install the driver.
- If you are not able to print, install the printer driver using the Add a Printer Wizard.
- Open the Devices and Printers folder on your Windows computer, and click Add a Printer. Select the Add a local printer option and then click Next. Choose the Use an existing port (USB001: Virtual printer port for USB), click Next, and select Windows Update. Wait until the driver updates.
- Open the HP folder in the Manufacturer’s pane, go to Printers section and select the Officejet 100 printer. Keep following the prompts until the driver installation completes.
Install Driver for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
If you have downloaded the HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup driver using the link below or from the manufacturer’s site, refer to the steps below for installing the downloaded driver.
- Open the Downloads folder on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Locate the .exe file (for Windows) or .dmg file (for Mac).
- Double-click the setup file to run it. Accept the terms of the installer and click Next.
- Wait for the green-colored bar to shift to the end of the window.
- Choose between the network and USB connections for setting up the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- If you have selected the Wireless Connection type, the system will analyze the network environment and display a list of available networks.
- Select your network and then click Next.
- Wait for the Turn On Device Sharing window to open. Now click Yes on the window.
- Select OK on the printer’s control panel and then click Continue to proceed with the Setup process.
- Click Finish to end the setup. Try to print.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer USB Connection
The easiest way of connecting the Officejet 100 mobile printer to a computer is via a USB cable.
How to Connect HP 100 Printer with a USB Cable?
- Make sure you the printer’s hardware setup is complete.
- Turn the printer on and keep it in a ready state.
- Download the driver using the link given on the page.
- Save the files to a storage location on your computer.
- Double-click the .exe or .dmg file to begin the installation.
- Accept the terms of the installer.
- Select the USB connection type when prompted.
- Connect one end of a USB cable into the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer and the other end into the computer when prompted.
- Keep following the prompts and wait until the installation completes.
- Verify the connection setup by printing a test page.
Bluetooth Setup for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
The Officejet 100 mobile printer has a built-in Bluetooth radio through which you can connect the printer to a computer or a mobile device.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- Press the Bluetooth button on the control panel.
- Enable Bluetooth on your computer or mobile, whichever device to which you want to connect the printer.
- Wait for your device to discover a list of Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Select the Officejet 100 printer from the list. Pair your device with the printer.
- Now select the document you want to print and open it using a suitable software application.
- Click the Print menu and select the Officejet printer.
- Wait until the printer prints the document.
How to Connect HP Officejet 100 Printer via Bluetooth?
- Click the Start menu on your Windows computer and select Devices and HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup.
- Right-click the computer’s icon in the list of devices.
- Click Bluetooth Settings.
- Look for the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer option and select it in the Bluetooth Settings window that opens.
- Click OK. This will allow the computer to be discovered by a Bluetooth-enabled device.
- The next step is pairing the printer with your computer.
- Enable Bluetooth on your printer by pressing the Bluetooth button.
- Click Start on your Windows computer, open Devices and Printers folder and then select the Add a device option. Look for the printer’s name and connect to it.
How to Check Ink Level on HP Officejet 100 Printer?
- Most of the HP printers show the ink and toner cartridge levels on the control panel. Check for an Ink drop symbol or Cartridge icon, or an Ink Levels menu to view estimated ink levels.
- To view the ink levels on your computer, add your printer to the computer using a network connection. Download and install the HP Smart app. Add your printer on the HP Smart app to know the estimated levels on the app home screen.
- To view through the HP Print and Scan Doctor application, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor application and then tap the Printer tab in the menu bar. Tap Supply Levels to view the ink levels.
- To know the ink level using Printer Software, search using the word HP on your Windows computer. Open HP Solution Center and then tap the Estimated Ink Levels tab to view the ink levels.
How to Replace an Ink Cartridge on HP OJ 100 Printer?
- Power on your HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup.
- Look for the ink drop icon on the control panel and press it.
- The control panel will display an estimated level of ink in each of the installed cartridges.
- You can also check the ink level directly from the HP software on your Windows OS.
- Download the HP Smart application from the Windows store.
- Open the application and add the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer to it. View the ink level on the home screen.
- Alternately, you can use the HP Print and Scan software (for Windows only) to check the ink level.
- Select your printer, go to the Printers section and click Supply Levels to view the ink level.
How to Refill ink in HP 100 Mobile Printer?
- Open the front access cover and wait until the carriage stops moving.
- Lift the latch and Remove the cartridge into the printer.
- Take the cartridge to be refilled from the slot.
- Peel the label at the bottom of the 123.hp.com/oj100 cartridge. Locate the refill holes on the cartridge.
- Pierce the holes on the cartridge using a needle.
- Get a refill ink bottle and a syringe. Fill about 20 ml of ink into the syringe.
- Slowly, inject the ink into the cartridge via the holes.
- After refilling the cartridge, seal the holes using a tape.
How To Reset HP 100 Mobile Printer?
The Power reset process empties the power from your HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup and then it resumes the printer to the default settings after the printer restarts.
- Switch the power button to turn the printer off.
- Take off the battery from the printer, if it is installed.
- Unplug the power cord from the rear of the printer, if it is connected.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Re-install the battery to use the printer.
- Connect the electric cord to the power outlet, if you do not need to use the battery.
- Switch the Power button to turn the print to operating condition.
How to Troubleshoot HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer?
Troubleshooting is a process that is used to analyze and solve the serious issues that occur in your printer.
Clearing HP 100 Printhead Problem Error
The printer screen shows error message as Printhead problem or Printhead Appears to be Missing or Damaged and does not print. To get solved of this issue, follow the below steps:
- Press the power button and turn the HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup to working condition.
- Lift the cartridge access door and take off all the ink cartridges from the slot.
- Place the cartridges on a paper with the ink nozzle facing up.
- Lift the latch handle and then remove the printhead.
- Take a clean and lint-free paper or cloth and distilled water.
- Damp the cloth and clean the electrical contact area from bottom to top.
- Clean until no ink stains appear on the cloth.
- Clean the ink and dust from the edge between the electrical contacts and nozzles.
- Clean the electrical contacts inside the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- Lift and ensure that the latch handle is up and install the printhead.
- Install the ink cartridges properly into their slots and close the cartridge access door.
Solution for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Paper Feed Problem
The printer does not feed the paper or pick up the paper from the input tray. Some annoying noises arise while printing. To resolve the paper feed issue follow the below steps to address those issues:
Steps to load paper:
- Load at least ten new blank papers into the input tray.
- Be sure not to overload the tray and load the paper correctly.
- Load one type of paper at a time and do not use wet papers.
- Reload the next paper stack only when the Out of Paper message appears.
- While loading photo paper, face the shiny print side towards you.
Steps to reset the printer:
- Turn the printer to operating condition.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Take off the power cable from the electrical outlet.
- Take off the battery from the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer and wait for 10 minutes to reset the printer.
- Install the battery to the printer and connect the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Switch the power button to turn on the printer.
Check paper condition and Reload:
- Inspect the paper condition and do not load ripped, dusty, curled, wrinkled or bent paper into the input tray.
- Ensure that same size of papers are loaded, and there are no mixes of other size paper.
- Align the paper and rest the paper guides on the sides of the paper stack.
Change Paper Settings in the print driver:
- Open the file or photo that you were trying to print, if the paper feed issue occurs.
- Click the File option and then tap the Print option.
- Select your Printer name in the Print dialog box and then tap the 123.hp.com/oj100 Properties option.
- Click on the Features tab. Select the More option from the Paper type drop-down menu.
- Check the Type is window opens. Select the paper type that matches with the paper in the input tray and then tap the OK option.
- Choose the paper size in the Size drop-down menu and then click OK. Finally, tap the OK option in the Print window to start the print process.
Use a Cleaning kit to clean the paper pick rollers:
- Order the paper pick roller cleaning kit CN551-67073.
- Take off the cleaning kit and peel off the paper layer from the adhesive tape.
- Place the cleaning kit into the printer along with the arrow facing toward the HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup and the adhesive tape facing up.
- Switch the power button and hold it and then press the Cancel button six times.
- Do the above step four more times to achieve the best result.
Service the Printer:
If still the issue is not resolved after performing all the above steps, service your HP Officejet 100 mobile printer in an Authorized HP service center.
Solution for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Won’t Print from iOS with Bluetooth
AirPrint is a mobile printing application that is added in Apple iOS v4.2 and later mobile versions. Using this application, you can easily print from an iPhone, iPad or iPad.
- Turn on the HP Printer and your Apple iOS device.
- Establish a network connection that has high-speed internet access.
- Connect your iOS device and printer to the same wireless network.
- Unplug the USB or Ethernet cable, if already connected.
- Open the document that you need to print and touch the Share icon.
- Touch the Print option or icon.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer name from the list of available printers.
- Edit the necessary print settings and tap Print option to print the file.
Why HP OJ100 Printer Won’t Print on Loaded Photo Paper?
Use the recommended HP Photo paper to print in the HP Officejet 100 printer to get a better print quality.
- Open the paper tray door and slide out the tray from the printer.
- Adjust the paper guides to their extreme outwards.
- Load a pile of blank photo papers with the print side facing down.
- Place the short edge facing toward the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- Move the paper guides toward the photo paper until they rest on the photo paper.
- Insert the photo paper until it stuck in a place.
- Slide in the input tray and close the input tray door.
- Open the paper tray extender to hold the printed outputs.
Why HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth not Working?
Follow the below steps to set and reset the Bluetooth security and visibility settings.
- Turn on your computer and open the Toolbox in windows.
- Tap the Configure Bluetooth Settings tab.
- Click the Access option and tap Change Passkey.
- Type the six-digit password and retype to confirm it.
- Click the OK option.
- Choose the High option under Security Level option. Tap Apply option to save the new settings.
In Mac OS:
- Tap the HP Utility symbol in the Dock.
- Find your HP Officejet 100 Printer Setup under Printers and tap the Bluetooth Settings.
- Click the Change PIN Code option and type the six-digit PIN code.
- Retype the PIN code to confirm the passcode.
- Tap the OK option and then the Apply option to confirm.
Reset Bluetooth Security Settings:
- Switch and hold the power button and also press the cancel button four times.
- Press the Resume Key six times and then release the power button.
- Find your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer Bluetooth settings returns to its original default settings.
- Try to use the Bluetooth application after the reset process.
Set up your 123.hp.com/oj100 mobile printer on a wireless network connection that has a good internet connection. Download and install the updated print driver and software from the Manufacturer site. Be sure that the downloaded driver file supports your printer model. Load blank papers or photo papers with the print side facing down. Replace the low ink cartridges and install the new ink cartridges. If you found with any problem, try the troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue. Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and find a resolution for the problems automatically.