Total 123.hp.com/oj4630 Printer Setup Guidelines
Unpack the printer, load sufficient number of paper into the main tray, connect to the power source, install ink cartridges properly, for setting up the HP Officejet 4630 printer hardware, and then install the driver software.
HP Officejet 4630 Unboxing
Unboxing the HP Officejet 4630 Printer:
- Separate the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer from the box, clear off all protective tapes and packing stuff from the outside of your printer, including any special design on the printer control panel.
- Open the scanner cover, remove all tape and packing materials from the scanner glass, and then close the scanner cover.
- Open the ink cartridge access cover, remove all protective tapes and packing kinds of stuff from the printer, and then shut the lid.
- Pull the input tray outside, take out the output tray, and then remove all packing stuff from the photo paper tray.
- Push the photo paper tray inside, with the input tray pulled out.
- Glide the paper width guides outside, and then remove all tape and packing materials from inside the input tray.
- Replace the output tray on the input paper tray, and then push in the input tray until it locks into place.
- Power connection and setting up basic HP Officejet 4630 Setup preferences.
- Bridge the power wire to the rear of the printer, and then insert the other end of the power wire into a wall outlet.
- Turn the printer to an active state. Touch your preferred language on the control panel, and then touch Continue.
- Pick your unique country/region from the given option, and then tap Continue Setup.
- Change the month, day, time, and year, and then press Continue.
- Draw open the main paper tray and then drag out the photo tray as far as possible.
- Glide the paper width guides in the input tray to their outermost position.
- Impel the paper stack into the input tray until the paper stops at a place, and then slowly glide in the paper width guides until they slightly rest on the edges of the paper.
- Impel input tray until it clicks into place. In case the tray is not locked, paper jams can occur.
- If the control panel screen shows, When the Have You Changed the Paper?, change the tray, paper type settings, and paper size if different from the paper you previously loaded, or tap OK to save the existing 123.hp.com/oj4630 paper settings.
Install ink cartridges:
- Uplift the ink cartridge access door. Unwrap one of the cartridges from its pack. Be cautious to touch only the black plastic part on the cartridge.
- Take away the orange label to detach the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in a slight upward angle into the empty slot, and then gently propel on the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Place the tri-color ink cartridge into the left and then the black cartridge into the right place.
- Shut the cartridge access door after the installation ink cartridges and proceed with OK command on the control panel.
- Stay back for a few minutes until the printer calibrates and place the cartridges correctly.
- The HP Officejet 4630 printer prints an alignment page, when the calibration process complete.
Set up Software:
- If the process of setting up is complete, establish a network using a network router and join your printer and computer to the same network connection.
- Download and install the updated 123.hp.com/oj4630 driver software, firmware on your computer.
HP Officejet 4630 Driver manual download
How To Download HP Officejet 4630 Printer Driver (Windows)
A user manual or guide is a technical document that helps us to know about the printer setup, printer driver installation, and troubleshooting printer issues efficiently. Download the user manual directly from the HP’s site for your model. Click the manual download link here simply to download the User Manual right here.
HP Officejet 4630 Driver Download (Mac)
Printer driver software transforms the file format of a document saved on your Mac to a data format that your printer can understand and print. Enter your printer model name in the HP’s site to download the driver file. To download the full driver package easily, click the download link below.
Download HP Officejet 4630 Manual download
A user manual is nothing but technical documentation that helps us to learn about the printer setup, printer software installation, and printer issues troubleshooting efficiently. Download the 123.hp.com/oj4630 manual from the manufacturer site for your printer model. Click the manual download button given below to download the User Manual right now.
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup
How To Connect HP Officejet 4630 To Wireless?
- Assure your network router is turned on and then the HP Officejet 4630 printer and the computer is active.
- Subscribe to a DSL cable connection or use broadband to provide high-bandwidth internet connectivity.
- Shield your internet connection using a network name (SSID) and security password.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer, if already connected.
- Go to the home screen of your control panel and tap the 123.hp.com/oj4630 Wireless icon.
- Tap the Settings menu.
- Touch the Wireless Setting from the Settings menu and then Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now your printer starts to search for the list of the available nearby network.
- Press lightly on your network name and then enter the security key to connect to the network.
- If your network name is not listed, enter your network name manually and the security password and then connect to the network.
HP Officejet 4630 Mobile Printing
Mobile Printing process of using a smart mobile device like a smartphone, tablet, iPod, etc., to send data to a printer wirelessly and getting print out of it. 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer supports several mobile printing options, including HP ePrint, cloud printing, HP Smart app, and Wi-Fi Direct.
HP Officejet 4630 Airprint Setup
- Assure that the HP Officejet 4630 printer and your Apple device are turned into the operating state.
- Make sure your Apple device (like iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc.,) and printer are connected to the same network.
- Open the image or document you need to print.
- Lightly press the Share icon or button on the screen.
- Swipe to reveal the print button on the bottom row.
- Locate and tap the print icon.
- Make sure the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer is selected, and proper print settings are enabled.
- Tap the Print option after ensuring the print settings.
- Back to the printer and check if the printer prints the thing that you need to print.
HP Officejet 4630 Eprint Setup
- Turn on your HP Officejet 4630 printer and connect it to a network.
- Press the HP ePrint button on your control panel.
- In case if the HP ePrint icon is not available, navigate on your HP Officejet 4630 Setup control panel and find Wireless Settings.
- Open Web Services menu and tap Web Services Summary.
- Find the printer email address and note it down.
- If an alert displayed on the screen to turn on Web Services or Setup HP ePrint, tap Enable or Setup.
- Add your HP printer’s unique email address to your contact book for simple ingress.
- Generate a new email and then attach the thing that you would like to print, up to 10 MB in total size.
- Type your printer’s unique email address in the To: area, or pick it from your contact book.
- Click Send to print the email.
HP Officejet 4630 Cloudprint Setup
- Turn on your HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- Load clean, unused paper into the main tray and ensure the ink cartridges are correctly installed.
- Bridge your smart device and printer to the same network connection.
- Download the Cloud Print plugin application from the Google Play Store on your smart device and install it.
- Press Settings and type Printing in the search space, and then locate and click the Printings.
- Locate and press ON next to Cloud print and disable other plugin services.
- Tap Cloud Print, touch the HP Officejet 4630 Setup main menu icon and then select Add Printer.
- The application begins to detect the list of printers connected to the same network.
- Click on the printer name you want to add, and then press OK.
- Open the photo or document that you need to print and then click on your printer name.
- Select the Print option to print the file.
How To Fax From HP Officejet 4630 Printer
- Turn on your HP Officejet 4630 printer and load paper into the main paper tray and then install the ink cartridges properly.
- Use a telephone wire to connect your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer to a landline telephone service.
- Place the photo or document you need to fax on the scanner platen.
- Check if the control panel displays the message as Document loaded. If the message is not shown, load the document properly on the platen and then try again.
- Dial the recipient fax number on the printer control panel and then lightly press the Black Color Send button to fax the message to the receiver.
- Now the printer prints the fax report. Check if the fax sent successfully or an error occurred, from the printed fax test report.
- If any error occurs, try to send fax sometimes later.
How To Scan From HP Officejet 4630 Printer
- Join your personal computer and HP Officejet 4630 printer to the same network connection that has high-speed internet connectivity.
- Install the full feature driver package on your computer after downloading from the 123.hp.com/oj4630 driver site.
- Uplift the scanner cover and mount the thing you need to scan on the platen.
- Mount the thing you like to scan with the printed side facing down on the platen.
- Lower the scanner cover.
- Find and press the Scan option on the control panel.
- Find the image of the scanned file on the network-connected computer.
- Choose the file name, format and destination folder to save the file on your computer.
How To Scan From HP Officejet 4630 Printer To Computer
- Turn on your PC and HP Officejet 4630 printer after connecting to a stable power source.
- Activate the network router and establish an internet connection.
- Connect your PC and HP Officejet 4630 Setup to the same wireless network connection.
- Download the full feature driver installation software and then install it on your computer.
- Place the scanning item on the platen or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Open the HP printer assistant application and click Scan a Document or Photo option.
- The HP Scan app opens up. Select your preferences and click Scan and then wait until the scan completes.
- Find the preview image of your scanned file on the computer screen.
- Alter the necessary scan appearance changes and then save the file on your computer after choosing the file format and destination folder.
How To Copy On HP Officejet 4630 Printer
- Make sure that the HP Officejet 4630 Setup is active and connected to the network.
- Load the original document on the scanner platen with the print side facing down on the right front corner. Press the Copy option on the home screen of your control panel.
- Select the number of copies to be printed, single or double side scan and other copy settings on the printer control panel.
- If you need to print a Black and White copy, tap the Start Black option.
- If you need to print a colored copy, tap the Start Color option.
- To scan a two-sided original, scan the sides manually.
How To Print On HP Officejet 4630 Printer
- Switch your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer to an operating.
- Bridge your HP printer to the network that has high bandwidth and functional connectivity.
- Place sufficient paper in the input tray required to complete your print job.
- Check the ink cartridges levels and then ensure proper ink cartridge installation.
- Open the file or photo you have to print and then click the File menu.
- Select the Print option from the file menu to check and edit the print settings.
- Edit the print settings as per your preferences.
- Save all the changes and then click Print to start printing.
How To Update HP Officejet 4630 Printer Firmware
Connect the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer to a network and your computer to a network that has fast internet access. Download the upgraded firmware file from the manufacturer site. Save the file to your computer.
- Open the file from the downloaded path to start the installation process.
- When the HP Printer Update window appears, check if the printer serial number displays.
- If the serial number appears, click the checkbox next to it, and then click Update.
- If the serial is visible, but it shows ‘not applicable’ (grayed out), your firmware is already up to date. Click Cancel to abort the installation process.
- If the serial number is not visible and your HP Officejet 4630 Setup linked to a network connection, join the printer and computer with a USB wire. Be patient for at least 20 seconds, and then press Refresh.
- When the serial number appears on the screen, click the checkbox next to it, and then select Update. Click OK.
- Open the [Printer_name].dmg file from the file download path and then double-click HP Firmware Updater.Click on your printer name, and then click Continue.
- Follow the instructions shown on your Mac screen to complete the 123.hp.com/oj4630 update process.