Click edit button to change this code.
HP Officejet 4652 Printer Setup
First Time Printer Setup
- Remove the tapes on your printer after taking it from the packaged cardboard box.
- Take the printer manual which comes with your 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer and read the instructions carefully.
- Setup your HP printer according to the printer manual provided with the printer.
- You can also download HP printer manual at 123.hp.com or support.hp.com/us-en
Setup and Installation
- After setting up your printer, install the latest HP Officejet 4650 printer driver using the driver installation CD that comes bundled with your HP printer.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection since, for using some of the features like HP ePrint an active internet connection is needed.
- For more information regarding setup and installation, check the printer manual which can be downloaded from our website.
- Go to 123.hp.com/oj4652 and download the latest updated driver for your Windows computer.
Wireless Setup of HP Officejet 4652 Printer:
- Download the latest version of driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4652 or you can install the HP Officejet wireless setup using the installation disc.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup from your browser. Enter your printer model number in the box mentioned and click Begin.
- Double click on the downloaded driver software setup file to launch the driver installation.
- Click Next and follow the instructions for completing the HP OFFICEJET 4652 driver software installation on your Windows computer.
Prompt HP Officejet 4652 Printer Support
123 HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Printing Setup
HP Officejet 4652 e- all-in-one printer wireless setup:
- HP Officejet 4652 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN methods of wireless setup.
- The initial setup of your 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer can be done, using the instructions on the printer manual.
- If you have a wireless router which supports WPS mode, then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
- If your wireless router doesn’t support WPS, then you can go to the Wireless setting menu method, of the wireless setup instead.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer.
- After the above step, the wireless light in the printer starts blinking.
- Press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) on your wireless router.
- After the above step, the wireless setup will initialize and it will take 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install HP Officejet 4652 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
Printing With Windows 10 Mobile
- You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP printer.
- Make sure that the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon .
- A print preview screen appears in which you can select your printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, click Print.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
- If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode is ON
- Printer is OFF
- To cancel a print job:
To cancel or check the status of a print job, follow the steps below,
- Go to print queue on your Windows 10 mobile by tapping the Print icon.
- Swipe down the display, the current print jobs are displayed.
- Select the print job that you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel.
HP Officejet 4652 Detection Error During Network Driver Setup (Windows)
- During the HP Officejet 4652 printer setup, you may face issues detecting your HP printer.
- This issue can occur on both wireless and wired networks.
- The following error message are displayed if an error occurs while detection.
- No devices found
- Printer not found
- Unable to find the HP printer
- Follow the steps discussed below to resolve HP Officejet 4652 printer detection issues during the setup process.
- Disconnect the power cable and try restarting your computer, HP printer, and the wireless router.
- This will rectify most of the issues that occur during the printer setup.
- Before restarting, save all your work and close all the applications running on your Windows computer.
- After that, try reinstalling the 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer driver software once again.
- Before running the network setup, reconfirm whether your HP printer is connected to the internet.
- For a wireless connection, go to Settings menu on the printer.
- Check if the light next to the Wireless icon on the HP printer’s control panel is ON.
- The light should be steady or in a blinking state.
- For a wired Ethernet connection, ensure all the cables are properly connected to the printer and the computer.
- The green light should be steady and the orange light should be blinking.
- HP printers work only at 2.4 GHz bandwidth. If your wireless router is set to other bandwidths, like 4 GHz, your HP printer will not work properly.
- Check the network status on your Windows computer using the network icon.
- Click on the network icon on your Windows computer as shown in the image given below, to check the network connection.
- After the above step, reinstall your HP Officejet 4652 printer driver software.
- If your HP Officejet 4652 printer is not connected to the internet then, you can manually connect the printer to your network.
- Go to the Wireless Setup Wizard, using the HP printer’s control panel as shown in the image given below.
- Wireless Setup Wizard will automatically connect your printer to your wireless router.
- If prompted, enter your network’s username and password.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool:
- Download and install the latest version of HP Print and Scan Doctor from here.
- After installing, run the quick scan to locate your printer.
- If the tool displays your 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer then, select your printer and then click Next.
- If the tool doesn’t display your HP printer then, try restarting your printer by turning it OFF and then ON.
- Finally, click Retry to connect with your HP Officejet 4652 printer.
Uninstall the HP printer driver and software
- If the above steps don’t work then, try uninstalling the HP print driver and software from your computer.
- Disconnect any USB cable which is connected to the computer from the HP printer
- Go to Uninstall or change a program on your computer, and then search for HP printer in it.
- Click your HP printer’s name from the list of programs, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
- Complete the uninstalling process by following the software guided instructions.
- Restart the computer after uninstalling the HP driver and software.
- Reinstall the HP printer driver and software
- After completing the above steps, install the latest version of the HP driver and software either by downloading it from 123.hp.com/oj4652 or the HP driver installation CD-ROM.
- The latest version of the full featured HP driver software comes with updates and fixes, which ensure the smooth functioning of your 123 HP printer.
- After installing the latest version of the HP driver and software, try restarting your computer and the HP printer. This will ensure the driver loads properly onto your system.
After completing all the above steps open a document, and try taking a print with your 123 hp setup 4652 printer.
HP Officejet 4652 Setup – Mobile Printing and Scanning
HP AiO Printer Remote App:
- Print and scan wirelessly, using the HP Officejet 4652 All-in-One Printer Remote App.
- It is a free mobile application from HP™, which is available as a free download from Google™ Playstore and Apple™ App store.
In order to use this app, you must have an HP web-enabled printer, which is connected to the same wireless network as your Smartphone.
HP Officejet 4652 All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app features:
- Mobile Printing: Print Web Pages, photos, PDFs, email attachments etc. directly from your Smartphone using the 123.hp.com/oj4652 All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
- Scan directly and store it in Cloud: Scan files or photos from your printer, directly to your Smartphone. You can also access documents from cloud storage services, like Dropbox™, Evernote™, and Google™ Drive etc.
For Apple iOS
- To use the HP AiO printer remote app on your Apple™ device, you need an HP web-enabled printer and an iPhone™ or iPad™ that runs iOS 7 or higher.
- Download and Install the HP Officejet 4652 All-in-One Printer Remote app from the Apple™ App Store.
- After downloading and installing the app, it will be displayed as AiO Remote on your Apple device.
- Connect your Apple™ device and your printer to the same wireless network.
- Tap on the AiO Remote app on your Apple™ device.
- On the App, choose 123 hp Setup new printer or Connect to existing printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Now, you can use the app to print and scan.
Print from AiO Remote app:
- Click Print/Share on the App.
- Click Documents, Albums, or the cloud service name.
- Select the document you would like toprint and click Print.
Scan from AiO Remote app:
- Place your document on the scanner and click Scan from the AiO Remote app.
- Click on Settings, and select the Input Source for the scan.
- If you want to adjust the image then,click Preview.
- After making the adjustments as per your need,click Scan to scan the image to your Apple device.
- If you want to print your scanned document, click Print/Share on the app’s home screen.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to get your scanned image printed.
For Android Smartphones:
- To use the HP AiO printer remote app on your Android device, you need an HP web-enabled printer and an Android device that runs Android™ 4.0 or higher.
- Download and Install the HP Officejet 4652 All-in-One Printer Remote app from the Google™ Play Store.
- After downloading and installing the app, it is displayed as AiO Remote on your Smartphone.
- Connect your Android device and your printer to the same wireless network.
- After the above step, tap on the AiO Remote app, in your Android device.
- On the App, choose Setup new printer or Connect to existing printer.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Now, you can use the app to print and scan.
Disclaimer:- This website is only for providing general guidelines about how to set up and use a printer. We are a third-party service provider who functions to produce absolute information, images and instructions only for references and not for any other purpose.