Full 123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer Setup Instructions
To setup the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer for the first time, unpack the printer, connect to the power source, load paper into the input tray, install ink cartridges, and install the driver software.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Unboxing
- Unpack the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer from the packed box. Clear off all sealed tape and packing materials from the outside surface of the printer.
- Remove the design label on the printer control panel.
- Mildly seize the handles on both sides of the printer, uplift the ink cartridge access door until it settles into place, and then unfasten all tape and remove the packing material from the inner area the printer.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Draw the input tray door outward, to elongate the HP Officejet 4655 Setup paper tray, and then take away the packing tape.
- Propel the input tray ahead until it locks into a position to close the input tray door.
- Connect the power cord at the back of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power wire into an electrical outlet. Gently press the power button to turn on the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer.
- Set your necessary preferences and save the changes with Yes option.
- Draw open the input tray and then shove in the photo tray as far as possible.
- Glide the paper width guides outwards as far as possible.
- Push the paper stack into the input tray until the paper stops, and then gently slide the width guides inwards until they lightly rest against the edges of the paper. Push in the input tray until it snaps into a position. If the tray is not settled into place, paper jams can occur.
Installation of ink cartridges
- Uplift the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into place.
- Now the carriage slides slowly to the left and comes to the center.
- Wait until the carriage stops sliding and soundless before you continue.
- Unwrap one of the ink cartridges from its package. Be cautious to touch only the black plastic sides of the ink cartridge.
- Take away the plastic tape from the cartridge and then raise the top on the ink cartridge slot.
- Seize the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer, and then press the ink cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Lower the cover of the ink cartridge slot to protect the 123.hp.com/oj4655 ink cartridge into place.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the printer aligns the cartridges and prints the alignment page.
- Heft the scanner top and position the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner platen. Fix it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Lower the scanner lid, and then touch OK on the printer control panel.
- The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- When the hardware setup is complete, turn on a network router and bridge your printer and computer to the same network connection.
- Download and install the updated driver software, firmware on your computer.
Download HP Officejet 4655 Manual download
A user manual is a document that helps to learn techniques about the printer hardware setup, software installation, and printer issues troubleshooting quickly. Download the manual from the manufacturer website for your printer model. Click the manual download button given below to download the User Manual right now.
How To Download HP oj4655 Printer Driver (Windows)
Download the driver software and install it on your computer to convert the data format of a file stored in your computer in a way that the printer can understand. Enter your printer model name in the Manufacturer site to download the driver file. To download it right here, click the driver download link given below.
How To Download HP Officejet 4655 Printer Driver (Mac)
Printer driver software changes the data format of a file stored on your Mac to a format that your HP Officejet 4655 printer can understand. Browse the manufacturer site and download the full driver package that supports your printer model. To download the complete driver package right here, click the download button below.
HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup
- How To Connect 123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer To Wireless
- Activate the power connection to your network router and turn it on.
- Connect your router with a broadband or DSL cable connection that might provide high-speed internet connectivity.
- Protect your internet connection with a network name and security password.
- Switch on your HP Officejet 4655 printer.
- Disconnect the USB cable, if already connected.
- Tap the Wireless icon > Settings > Wireless Settings > Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the instruction shown on the panel screen and connect to the wireless network.
- The Printer Connect searches for the list of available nearby networks.
- Find your network name in the list of search list and tap it.
- If the screen prompts to enter the WPA/WEP key, and enter the key, and then tap OK.
- Find your printer connected to the network.
How To Fax From HP Officejet 4655 Printer
- Switch your HP Officejet 4655 printer to active condition after connecting to a steady alternating current source.
- Load some paper into the paper tray and then install the ink cartridges.
- Use a traditional landline telephone cable to connect your HP Officejet 4655 printer.
- Pair one end of the cord into the landline phone wall outlet and the other end to the 1-LINE socket at the printer rear side.
- Point out the Fax or Setup menus on the control panel of your printer to set up your required fax settings.
- Locate and tap the Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report in the Fax or Setup menu to print a fax test report.
- Place the item that you have to fax on the scanner platen.
- Dial the recipient fax number and then press the Black Color Send button. Now your printer prints a fax report.
- Inspect whether the fax sent or some error occurred, from the fax test report.
How To Copy On HP Officejet 4655 Printer
- Lift the scanner cover of your HP Officejet 4655 Printer to load the document.
- Load the file or photo that to be scanned in the automatic document feeder or on the scanner platen.
- Load the document or photo into the automatic document feeder with the printed side facing upside.
- Be sure to place the print side down and the right front corner in accordance with the engraved guides while placing the document on scanner platen.
- Select the number of copies to be printed as you need.
- Press the Copy icon/option from the home screen of your printer control panel.
- Press Settings and select the paper size and type as per your requirements.
- Choose paper quality and then edit other settings based on your requirements.
- Return to the main screen on the control panel.
- Press start black option to start copying and printing the job in black and white.
- Press start color option to get a colored print out.
How To Reset HP Officejet 4655 Printer
- Locate and tap the HP Officejet 4655 Setup icon on the control panel.
- Select Printer Maintenance and then tap Restore
- Tap Restore Factory Defaults from the Restore menu.
- If this option is not available, remove all wires and memory cards from the printer.
- Plug out the power wire, directly from the printer backside while the printer is active.
- Remove the wire from the power source.
- If the power module is there on the power cord, disconnect one end and reconnect it.
- Plug the electric wire into a wall outlet directly after one or two minutes. Do not through a surge protector or battery backup. Plug the power wire into the rear of the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer.
- Turn the printer on with the power button, if it does not.
How To Print On HP Officejet 4655 Printer
- Pick the file or document you have to print and open the file, so it displays on your screen.
- Press the Ctrl and P keys on your key panel at the same time or select Print option from the file menu.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer you intend to send the print job in the printing pop-up appears on the screen.
- If needed, modify your print settings. This step is optional.
- Click the Print option on screen to send the job into the HP Officejet 4655 printer’s print queue and wait for the job to complete.
- Check the printed output in the output tray extender.
How To Scan From HP Officejet 4655 Printer
- Turn on the computer and HP Officejet 4655 printer after connecting to a stable alternating current source.
- Switch on a network router and set up an internet connection.
- Link your computer and HP Officejet 4655 printer to the same wireless connection.
- Download HP Scan software and complete driver package installation software to your computer.
- Install the downloaded driver software on your computer.
- Situate the document or photo on the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Open the HP printer assistant application on your computer and click Scan a Document or Photo.
- The HP Scan application opens on a new window.
- Complete the appearance changes and save the file on your computer after selecting a file format and the destination folder to save the file on your computer.
How To Scan From HP Officejet 4655 Printer To Computer
- Turn on the computer and 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer after connecting to a stable power source.
- Switch on the network router and establish an internet connection.
- Connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network connection.
- Download the HP Scan software and full feature driver installation software and then install it on your computer.
- Place the scanning document on the HP Officejet 4655 Setup scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Open the HP printer assistant on your computer and click the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- The HP Scan app opens up. Find the preview of your scanned file on the computer screen.
- Do the appearance changes and save the file on your computer after choosing the file format and destination folder.