Instruction Guide for 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 Printer
Remove the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer from the box and clear all the packaging materials, load paper into the main tray or optional tray, install genuine HP ink cartridges for setting up the printer hardware for the first time.
First Time Setup of 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 Printer
Unbox the Printer:
- Remove the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer from the carton.
- Remove all stripes and packing items from the printer’s outer surface.
- Detach the label on the control panel screen.
- Position your fingers into the groove on 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer’s left side, and then pull open the ink cartridge access door to unfasten all stripes and packing things from it.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
Install the Duplexer:
- Find and take out the duplexer from the packaging, and then detach any labels from the duplexer.
- Seize the duplexer by its sides with the rollers facing toward the printer, place it into the opening in the rear printer, and then move the duplexer into the printer until it fixes into space.
Install the optional tray:
- Optional tray or Tray 2 is an optional part. If your 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer does not need an optional tray, continue to set up the power connection.
- Take out the optional tray from its carton, remove its packing things.
- Place the tray on a flattened and leveled surface where you intend to use the printer.
- Uplift the printer, position it over the top of the main paper tray, and then place the printer on top of the main paper tray.
Power connection and Preferences setup:
- Couple the power cable between the back of the printer, and an electrical outlet.
- Press the On/Off button on the control panel to turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup.
- Select your preferred language, a specific region, date, time and year and then tap Continue.
Load paper into the main tray:
- Grasp the underside of the main tray, and then take out the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup tray.
- Hold the paper width guides, and then glide them to their outermost positions.
- Load plain white, unused, clean paper into the main paper tray.
- Check and confirm that the print surface of the paper is facing down and then insert the paper with the short edge is forward.
- Move the paper width guides to their closest position until they rest on the edges of the paper.
- Propel the paper tray inside the printer until it snaps into place.
- Drag out the output tray extender, and then lift the paper catch.
Load paper into the optional tray:
- Seize the underside of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 optional tray, and then drag it out. Glide out the paper width guides to their farthest positions.
- Place a plain white paper stack in the tray center with the print side facing down.
- Glide in the paper guides so that they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Slowly reinsert the tray into the printer.
- Drag out the output tray extender, and then raise the paper catch.
Setup cartridges installation:
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the printer carriage stops moving and noiseless before you continue.
- Unpack the ink cartridge from its package.
- Grasp the ink cartridge only by its sides with the nozzles facing in the direction of the printer, slide the ink cartridge into its slot, and then propel the ink cartridge forward until it stops into place.
- Install all the new ink cartridges in the same way as said above.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Be patient until the printer aligns the ink cartridges and print an alignment page.
Installation of driver software:
- After the completion of successful hardware setup, connect your printer and computer to a network connection that has high-speed connectivity.
- Download and install the printer driver software to your computer and then try working on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer.
Download the Latest HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver and Manual
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver Download
To convert the data format of the file stored in your computer into a form that the printer can understand and print, the user need to download a driver software file and install it on your computer. Click the Driver Download button to download the full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 driver package to your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Manual Download
The document that helps us to know technically about the printer hardware setup, driver software installation, and printer issues troubleshooting efficiently. Download the manual from the manufacturer site for your HP Officejet pro 8610 printer model. Click the manual download option to download the User Manual easily.
Installation of HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver
- Make sure that your router device, computer, and printer are in operating condition.
- Link your router with a broadband internet connection and then pair your printer and computer to the network.
- Ensure that both the devices are paired to the same network connection.
- If you have connected the USB cable previously, disconnect it.
- Browse our site and download the full feature HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup driver package.
- Locate and extract the downloaded driver package from the below path.
- Run the Setup.exe file and choose the software to be installed on your computer.
- Agree with the installation terms and conditions and proceed with further steps.
- When the installation process prompts to select the connection type, pick your connection type from the option.
- In Windows computer, when the HP installer prompts to select your printer name, pick the printer name from the list.
- While you are installing the driver software on Mac when the HP installer instructs to select Print Using select your printer model.
- If it is necessary to connect the USB cable, plug it between the printer and computer and complete the installation steps.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup
- Power on the network router and connect it with a broadband connection that has high-speed internet connectivity.
- Protect your internet connection with a network name and password.
- Note down the WPS password and enter it when the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer prompts.
- Turn on your computer and printer.
- Tap the Wireless symbol -> Wireless settings.
- Press Wireless settings and then tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now the printer searches for the available nearby network.
- Make sure to place your printer and computer within the range of the router network.
- When it shows the list of available nearby network, tap your network name.
- Enter the security passphrase when it prompts to enter the password.
- If the network name is not there in the list, scroll down and tap Enter Network Name.
- Type your network name manually and then enter the network password to connect to your network. In the same way, connect your computer to the same network connection and download the driver installation software.
- Begin the installation process and select the connection type as Wireless connection when it prompts. If necessary connect the USB cable and complete the wireless setup.
How to Find HP Officejet Pro 8610 WPS Pin?
- Make sure that your 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer is in operating condition.
- Tap the Wireless button/symbol on your printer’s control panel.
- Press Wireless Menu -> Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Select the Generate PIN from the option shown on display.
- Complete the instructions shown on the panel display.
- Now your printer control panel shows a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Type the PIN into the wireless router’s setup screen.
How to Print HP OJ Pro 8610?
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup and computer.
- Link both the devices to a network connection that has high-speed connectivity.
- Load adequate paper into the main paper tray required to finish your print job.
- Make sure paper guides are properly rested against the edges and no wrinkles or crumbling on the paper.
- Tap the ink drop icon on the control panel to check the ink levels in the cartridges.
- Double-click to open the file you need to print and then click the File menu.
- Click on the Print option to view the general print settings.
- Edit various print settings in the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 Document Properties or Printing Preferences as per your requirements. Choose the number of copies, page order, orientation, page format from the Layout menu.
- Save all the alterations that you made and then select the Print option to start printing your document.
How to Scan HP Officejet Pro 8610?
- Make sure that your 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer and computer is on working condition. Connect to a network connection that has fast internet access.
- Download and install the full feature driver package to your computer.
- Set the file that you need to scan on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder. The side that to be scanned should face the scanner glass and when loaded in ADF, place the print side facing up.
- Make sure that scanner top is closed correctly.
- Click Scan option on your printer’s control panel screen to begin scanning.
- Be patient until the scanning process completes.
- Now the scanned file prompts to choose a file name on the network connected computer. Choose a name for the scanned item and select a destination folder to save the file o your computer.
How to Scan HP Officejet Pro 8610 To Computer?
- Turn on your computer and HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup and then connect them to the same network connection.
- Ensure the HP full feature driver software is installed correctly on your computer.
- Go to Start and search for HP and then select HP Scan from the search results.
- Launch the HP Scan application.
- Load your file on the scanner platen with the print side down or face up in the automatic document feeder.
- Click Print, Scan & Fax from the menu bar and then select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose the scan format you want, then click Scan to start the scanning process.
- Now the thumbnail of the scanned image appears on your computer.
- Do the appearance changes, if necessary.
- Select Save or Done to save the file to your computer.
How to do 123 HP Officejet Pro 8610 Fax Setup?
- Load adequate paper into the input tray and check the ink levels on the cartridges.
- Use a traditional telephone cable to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer to the phone wall jack.
- Connect the answering machine with the printer, if available.
- Set the required fax settings on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup control panel.
- Set the number of rings to answer the phone call or receive the fax.
- Turn off the error correction mode to resolve the connection issues.
- Enable the Auto Answer option to answer and receive the incoming faxes automatically. After setting up all your necessary fax settings try to generate a fax test report by sending the test fax.
- If you found that the fax sent successfully, dial the recipient fax number and send the fax messages. If any error occurs, reconfigure the fax settings and retry sending the fax.
How to Connect HP OJ Pro 8610 To Computer?
- Switch on your HP Officejet pro 8610 Printer and set up a wireless network connection.
- Link your computer and HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to the router network connection.
- Ensure that both the devices are linked to the same network.
- Do not insert the USB cable before installing the driver software.
- Download the driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer and begin the installation process.
- Agree with the installation terms and select the connection type, when the HP Installer prompts to select.
- Plug the USB cable between your 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer and computer when it instructs to connect.