Get the Complete 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 Printer Guide
To set up the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer hardware for the first time, take the HP Officejet 8715 printer out from the container or box and remove all the packing materials, plug the power cable to a power source, load paper into the input tray, install ink cartridges.
How To Setup HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer?
Unbox the Printer:
- Open the HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer Setup package and check the list of items shipped in the box. Take out the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Clear the tapes, stickers, and other packing materials inside and outside the printer.
- Take the power cable that shipped along with your printer.
- Connect one end of the electric cable at the rear of the printer and then connect the other end to the electrical outlet that supplies stable alternating current.
- Switch on the main power and press the power button on your printer. Turn on the printer to ensure the power connection.
- Pull the input tray outside the printer and adjust the paper guides to their outermost position.
- Place a pile of blank white paper into the input tray with the print side down and the short edge facing forward.
- Adjust the guides slowly to make it rest on the paper sides. Do not bend or wrinkle the paper that may result in a paper jam issue.
- Slide in the input tray slowly to the printer to snaps into its space.
Ink Cartridge Installation:
- Open the door to access the ink cartridge. Wait for the carriage stops moving and comes to an idle state before you proceed to the next process.
- Take out the new ink cartridges and remove the sealing tapes on the ink cartridge.
- Touch the ink cartridge only on the black plastic part. Hold the ink cartridge by holding on its sides with the color dot facing towards you.
- Gently press the ink cartridge into the slot space until it fixes into the place. Install the other color cartridges in the same way and then close the HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer Setup ink cartridge access door.
- Now the printer starts to align the printhead and print the alignment page automatically.
Installing the driver software:
- After setting up the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer hardware, try to connect your printer to a network to install the print driver software.
- After successful connection to the network, download the driver software that supports your printer model from the Manufacturer site.
- Do not try to connect the printer to the computer until it prompts to do so while installing the printer driver software. When the installation completes and the computer connected to the printer, try printing on your printer.
HP Officejet pro 8715 Driver Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Driver Download (Windows)
The driver file is nothing but a software specially developed to convert the data format of a computer file in a way the printer can understand and print it. Download the driver file for your Windows easily by clicking the below link.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Driver Download (Mac)
To convert the data format of a file or photo in a way that printer can understand, you need to download driver software. Download the driver for Mac computer from the Manufacturer site or by directly clicking the link below.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Manual Download
A User guide is the nothing but the working manual. You can get to know about the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 Printer hardware setup, driver installation, troubleshooting methods, and various other technical stuff. Tap the download link to download the Manual.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8715 Driver
- Turn on network router and connect with a DSL or broadband internet connection.
- Switch on your computer and connect to the router network connection.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer and connect it to the router network.
- Disconnect the USB cable from computer and printer, if connected already.
- Download the driver software or use an installation CD.
- Open the Setup.exe file and run the file to begin the driver installation process.
- Agree with the terms and conditions of the driver software license.
- Choose the connection type in the Connection Options and connect the USB cable if it prompted during the HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer Setup driver installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer and computer.
- Spread out the Wi-Fi connection using a network router after connecting to a broadband or DSL connection.Secure your router’s network using a security passphrase.
- Know the network name and password before setting up a wireless network on your printer.
- Locate and click the Setup icon on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer control panel.
- Click Network Setup > Wireless settings > Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now your printer starts searching and shows the list of available network.
- Select your network name in the list and then enter the security passphrase, when it prompts.
- Enter your network name and then the password manually, if the network name is not listed in the search results.
- Connect your computer to the same network and then download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer Setup driver software.
How To Find HP Officejet Pro 8715 WPS Pin?
- Make sure that the HP Officejet pro 8715 Printer is turned on.
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct on your HP printer.
- Find Devices menu on your computer and click Add a printer or scanner.
- Click the Show Wi-Fi Direct printers option.
- Find the printer with the prefix term DIRECT (Example: DIRECT-72-HP Officejet Pro 8715)
- Ensure your printer is on ready state and click Add Device.
- If your computer screen shows the message Enter the WPS PIN for your 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer, back to the printer to find the WPS PIN.
- Find the eight-digit WPS PIN on the control panel or a printed report.
- Enter the WPS PIN within 90 seconds and click Continue to complete the setup.
- Open the item that you need to print and click Print option from the File menu.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Ink Replacement
- Connect your HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer Setup to a stable AC source and turn on the printer.
- Position your fingers on the left side of the printer that is into the slot, and then pull the ink cartridge access door to open.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center and stops working.
- Place a finger on the front face of the cartridge and push the cartridge in to release it.
- When the ink cartridge released from the slot, take it out from the slot.
- Uncover the new ink cartridge and ensure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 cartridge is genuine and compatible with your printer.
- Hold the new cartridge in its sides so that the contacts of the cartridge face towards the printer.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the respective slot, and then slowly push it inside until it fixes into place.
- Check and confirm the color dot on the ink cartridge matches the color dot on the slot.
- Install the remaining cartridges in the same way and then close the cartridge access door.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Ink Refill
- Buy the ink refill kits before you start refilling process. Here are some kits need to refill ink:
- Bottle/s of ink
- Refill clip
- Injection Needles
- Pair of plastic gloves
- Take out the empty ink cartridge from its slot and peel the sticker label off.
- Shake the refill ink bottle gently to spread the ink particles all over and then open the cover.
- Insert the needle into the ink bottle inlet and absorb the ink.
- If you are using normal cartridge, absorb 15 ml of black ink and in case of high yield cartridge absorb 25 ml of ink.
- Find the refill hole on the top of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 ink cartridge and inject the ink slowly into the cartridge.
- If the ink gets injected fast, bubbles may, and that may affect the print quality.
- Close the refill hole using the sticker label and place the ink cartridge into the slot.
- Push the cartridge into the slot slowly until it fixes into the place.
- Close the cartridge access door and align the ink cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 USB Printer Setup
- Take a USB cable that is less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.
- Turn on the HP Officejet pro 8715 printer and check if the printer is on working condition.
- Establish a network connection using a router and then connect your printer and computer to the same network connection.
- Disconnect the USB cable, if already connected between the printer and computer.
- Download the full feature HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer Setup driver package from the link provided in our website or If you have an installation CD, place the CD into the disc drive.
- Open the Setup.exe file inside the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 driver folder and follow with the instructions shown on the screen.
- When the HP installer prompts to select the printer connection type, select Wireless connection if connected using a wireless network connection.
- Connect your printer and computer using the USB cable when the HP installer prompts.
- When the driver installation complete, load enough paper in the input tray and check the ink cartridges installation.
- Open the document that you need to print and try printing on your HP Officejet pro 8715 Printer.
How To Connect HP Officejet Pro 8715 To Computer?
- Turn your HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer and computer to operating condition.
- Spread a wireless network connection using a network router and then link the computer and printer to the same
- Do not plug the USB before driver installation.
- Download the driver file that supports your printer model and then begins the installation process.
- Select Wireless method in the Connection Option.
- Connect the USB cable only if it prompts during the installation process.
- Open the file or photo that you need to print and click File > Print. Now the printer starts to print the file.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Print
- Turn your HP Officejet 8715 printer to working condition.
- Connect your printer and computer to a network connection that has high internet speed.
- Load a pile of blank sheets and check the ink levels in the cartridges before you to print.
- Download the full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 driver package from our site or use an installation CD and install it on your computer.
- Open the file or image you need to print and then click on the File menu.
- Click Print to open the general print settings.
- Change various print options in the HP Officejet Pro 8715 Printer Setup Document Properties or Printing Preferences window.
- Choose the number of copies, orientation, page order, page format in the Layout tab.
- Click OK to save all the changes that you made and then click Print to start printing.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Double-Sided Printing
- The HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer supports both automatic and manual duplex printing.
- Open a file or photo you need to print and click the File > Print.
- Select your HP printer name and then click to open the Printing Properties.
- Find the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window opens.
- Pick the Print on Both sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option, if any Printing Shortcut tab available.Set up other print settings and click Print to start Automatic Duplex Printing.
- If the Printing shortcut tab is not available, check through the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 Features, Layout or Finishing tab.
- Find the Print on Both side (Manually) or Two-sided Printing (Duplex Printing) option and then select the Page Flip or Binding option.
- Click OK and then the Print option to start the Double-sided printing.
- Remove the printed first side pages and then align the stack on a flat surface. Load them into the input tray in the way they print the next side of the paper.
- Click the Continue option to print on the back side of the paper.