Setup 123.hp.com/tangox Printer in a Smart Way
Remove the 123.hp.com/tangox printer from the package and connect the printer to a power source using a power cable as a medium. Unbox the ink cartridges and install it in the respective slot. Spread a network connection using a router and link your HP Tango X Setup and computer to the network. Download the updated print driver software from the Manufacturer’s site and install in on your computer.
HP Tango X Printer Installation
- Unbox the Tango X printer and bridge it to a power source. Install the ink cartridges and then link it to a high-speed internet connection.
- Take out and remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Align the four corners with the indentations and place the printer on the top of the output tray.
- Plug one end of the power cord at the rear 123.hp.com/tangox printer and then the other end to the electrical wall outlet.
- Move the paper-guides out to the edges of the input paper tray and place a stack of plain white paper.
- Move the paper-width guides inside until they touch the paper edges.
- Press the ink door button downwards to release the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage remains to idle and silent before you proceed.
- Take the ink cartridge out from the package and insert the ink cartridges into the slot with the nozzles towards the printer until it snaps into its place.
- Install the other ink cartridges in the same way into the respective slot.
- Use the HP Smart app to connect your printer to a wireless network and then to download and install the print driver software.
HP Tango X Manual And Driver
Use the HP Tango X Setup Manual or User Guide to learn some simple steps to install the printer hardware in your workplace and then the print driver software on your computer. Download the HP Tango X print driver or update the previously installed driver on your computer to convert the data on your computer into a format that printer can understand.
HP Tango X Manual
The HP Tango X manual is nothing but a simple User Guide that allows users to know the installation and working procedure in an easily understandable way. Browse the Manufacturer site to download the User guide or else directly download it from the below link.
HP Tango X Driver
The Tango X print driver is nothing but a software that converts the data on your computer to format so that the printer can understand and print. Open the 123.hp.com/tangox Software and Drivers page and then choose your operating device and operating system’s version.
How To Download HP Tango X Driver?
- Open a new tab on your web browser and look into the Manufacturer’s site.
- Tap the Software and Drivers tab.
- Enter HP Tango X and press the enter button or choose from the auto-suggestion below the search box.
- Choose your computer operating system and version.
- Click the update button.
- Find the list of drivers that supports your 123.hp.com/tangox printer model appears and then click the Download icon to download.
How To Install HP Tango X Driver?
- Make sure that the HP Tango X printer is turned and connected to the network.
- Switch on your computer from sleep mode and connect to the network connection.
- Download the HP Tango X Setup driver directly from the Manufacturer site, if you do not have an installation CD.
- Find the downloaded driver file and run the setup.exe file.
- If you have an installation CD, open the driver folder and run the setup.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and accept the terms and conditions to complete the installation.
How To Connect HP Tango X To Windows 10?
- Turn on the HP Tango X printer and computer.
- Connect to the network connection that has high-speed internet access.
- Download the HP Smart app from Microsoft store and install it on your computer.
- Push the Wireless button down and hold for at least 5 seconds.
- Check if the edge light flashes blue.
- Open the HP Smart application and then tap the Printer icon.
- Tap the Set Up a New Printer option and then choose the Continue option.
- Choose your printer from the list and then select the Continue option.
- Enter the WEP or WPA key, if any alerts appear on the screen.
- When the printer connects to the network, tap Continue and then Exit Setup option.
HP Tango X Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the network router is turned on.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/tangox printer and locate the WPS button on your router.
- Press and hold the Wireless button and back button that is at the back of the printer for 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the WPS button for 3 to 5 seconds on the router until the router shows that the WPS connection process has started.
- The Printer starts searching for the available nearby networks and connects to it.
- Check if the blue wireless light on the control panel turns on solid if the printer connected to the Wireless network.
HP Tango X Wifi Setup
- Connect the DSL cable or broadband connection to your network router and turn it on.
- Make your HP Tango X Setup active, if it in sleep mode and then find the WPS button on the network router.
- Tap and hold the back button and the Wireless button for at least 5 to 7 seconds that is at the rear of the printer.
- Press and hold the WPS button for at least 4 to 6 seconds on the router until the router shows that the WPS connection process has started.
- Now, the Printer starts searching for the list of networks and connects to your it.
- Ensure if the blue light on the control panel turns on solid if the 123.hp.com/tangox printer connected to the Wireless network.
HP Tango X Mobile Printing
Use your mobile devices like smartphone, tablets, and laptops with the Tango X printer to print from anywhere. Only the vital need is an active internet connection. Various mobile printing methods are as follows:
- HP Smart app
- HP ePrint
- HP Print Service Plugin
- HP Voice-Activated Printing
- HP Wireless Direct
- Apple AirPrint
- Google Cloud Print
- Mopria Print service
- Wi-Fi Direct
HP Tango X HP Print Setup
Use the HP Print for Chrome app and print from the Google Chrome browser on your HP Tango X printer. There is no need to download any print driver or software to print with this HP Print application.
- Make sure that your Chromebook has an active internet connection.
- Ensure that you are using the HP Tango X Setup latest version of Chrome browser and then login into your Google account.
- Search HP Print for Chrome, and click Add to Chrome, and then follow the instructions shown on your Chromebook.
- Open the image or file that you need to from the Chrome browser.
- Tap the Print icon and under the Destination option, find the Change button and then tap it.
- Check if the Select a Destination screen appears. Below Print Destinations, choose your 123.hp.com/tangox printer and change any necessary print settings and then tap Print.
HP Tango X Airprint Setup
- AirPrint is an in-built wireless printing service exclusively available on the Apple devices. With this application, you can directly print from the Apple devices that have the Print option.
- Connect your Apple device to a network that has a high-speed internet connection.
- Check the 123.hp.com/tangox printer’s network connection status. Tap the Wireless icon or open the Setup or Network Settings menu to view the network connection status.
- Press the Wireless and Information keys or the Wireless and Start Copy Black buttons at the same time to print the Wireless Test Report and check if the printer is connected with the network or not.
- Open the item that you need to print and tap the Share symbol and then the Print option or Print icon.
- Click the Select Printer option to choose your printer. Choose the number of copies and other settings like Black & White, Double-sided printing, and then the page range as you wish.
- Confirm all your settings an then tap Print to start printing your document.
HP Tango X Google Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print enables you to print documents and photos securely and efficiently from a network-connected device to your printer. You do not need any separate 123.hp.com/tangox driver software from the HP website or Google to print with Google Cloud Print.
- Turn on your Tango X printer and load papers and then check if the ink cartridges installed properly.
- Connect your printer and Android device to the same network connection.
- Download and install the Cloud Print plugin from the Google Play store.
- Open the settings menu and then search and tap Printing option.
- Tap On that is next to the Cloud Print and then turn off the other plugin services.
- Touch the Cloud Print and then tap the main menu icon. Select the Add a Printer option to start searching for the printer that is connected to the same network.
- Find and tap your printer that you want to add and then to confirm tap OK option.
- Click the Print option on Cloud Print and then select the item that you need to print and open it.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/tangox printer and change the necessary print settings from the Google Cloud Print window and then click Print to print the file.
HP Tango X Amazon Alexa Setup
Allow the HP Tango X Setup skill from the Amazon Alexa app on your computer or smartphone to ask any Alexa-supported device to print the shopping lists, custom lists, to-do lists, and pre-formatted files, such as puzzles, calendars, comics, checklists, and coloring pages.
Print the Print Info Page to know your printer’s email address before you enable and print using an Alexa skill.
Enable HP Printer Skill in Mobile Device:
- Install the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device and open it. Tap the menu icon and then touch the Skills & Games choice.
- Find HP and then touch the HP Printers from the skills list. Touch the Enable option. Open Skills Permissions page and then tap Save Permissions to access your Alexa lists.
- Enter the printer’s email address in the space and then touch the Finish and Start Printing! Command.
Enable HP Printer Skill in the computer:
- Login to your Alexa account on your computer and click the drop-down menu next to the search bar.
- Choose Alexa Skills from the drop-down list and then type HP in the search box.
- Press the Enter button and click the HP Printer and then click Enable.
- Click the Save Permissions option on the Skills Permissions screen to allow the HP Printer to access your Alexa lists.
- Enter your 123.hp.com/tangox Printer’s email address and then click the Finish and Start Printing option.
Print with HP Print Skill:
Tell, “Alexa, ask my printer to print a Help page” or “Alexa, ask HP printer to print a Help page.”Check if the printer prints the one-page summary. It includes voice commands, an up-to-date list of content, and other useful information on your Amazon Alexa device. You can print content like shopping lists, custom lists, activities, checklists, puzzles, and games.
Print with a different Alexa skill (only for the United States):
- Ensure that 123.hp.com/tangox Printer and Allrecipes skills are enabled.
- Say, “Alexa, open Allrecipes” and then find a recipe that you have to print.
- Say, “Recipe details,” to know about the recipe.
- Say, “Print it,” and then confirm the order by saying, “Yes.”
- Now Allrecipes ensures that the recipe sent to your printer.
- End the conversation with the skill by saying “Stop.”
HP Tango X Wireless Direct Printing
HP wireless direct allows your Wi-Fi capable devices (for example smartphones, computers, or tablets) to make a wireless network connection directly to your HP Tango X Setup without the help of a wireless router or access point.
- Switch on HP Wireless Direct from your 123.hp.com/tangox printer’s control panel.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi radio is on and then connect to HP wireless direct on your mobile device or computer.
- Type the WPA2 password when prompted by your mobile device or computer, if you use HP wireless direct with security.
- Install the printer software for your computer, if you haven’t done so.
- Select “Wireless” for the connectivity option from the printer software UI.
- For mobile devices, you’ll need to install the latest version of the HP printer plug-in application.
- After the successful installation driver software, open the file that you need to print and alter the print settings as you need.
- Tap the Print option or print icon.
- Select your 123.hp.com/tangox Wireless Direct printer to start the printing process.
HP Tango X Ink Cartridges
When the ink cartridge is low or empty, the printer may not print, or the printing quality may be poor. Check the ink levels before you start to print. If you find any issues, then replace the ink cartridges with the new ink cartridge. Buy only the ink cartridges that are compatible with your printer model. Purchase the HP Tango X Setup ink cartridges only from HP Store or reliable local retailer.
HP Tango X Change Ink Cartridge
- Turn on your Tango X printer, and then raise the printer lid. Load blank white paper into the input tray.
- Extend the output tray outside the printer to hold the printouts.
- Slowly press the Ink Door button down to release the ink cartridge access door, and then lift the door until it stops in a place.
- Wait until the carriage stops to work and silent before you proceed to the next step.
- Lift the ink cartridge latch to release it, and then remove the 123.hp.com/tangox ink cartridge.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from the package and be careful to touch only on the black plastic side on the ink cartridge.
- Clear off the plastic tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots with the nozzles facing towards the printer, and then press the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door to close, and then press gently to lock it in place.
- After the ink cartridges installation, the printer starts to align the ink cartridges and prints an alignment page.
HP Tango X Ink Refill
- Remove the label from the top of the cartridge to view the refill holes of the cartridge.
- For high capacity cartridges (named with the suffix “XL” such as the HP 64XL) fill the syringe using a needle with 5 ml for each color or 15 ml of black ink for color cartridges.
- Inject the standard capacity cartridges (such as the regular HP 60) with 3.5 ml for each color on the color cartridges or fill with 7.5 ml of black ink using the syringe.
- Underfill rather than overfill a cartridge which is the best way to avoid excess pouring.
- Inject the ink slowly, and if you come to know the cartridge is full, don’t overfill because some cartridges may store less ink than others due to wear and tear factors on the sponge and the capacity of the cartridge itself.
- Only pierce through the top of the sponge in the cartridge, about 1/8 to 1/4 inch while refilling. Penetrating through the bottom may cause leakage in the 123.hp.com/tangox cartridge.
- Close the refill hole using the duct tape or electrical tape.
- Wash the syringe with water and dry between each color refill or store for future use.
- Reinstall the cartridge and then run 1 – 3 test pages. If needed, leave the cartridge in printer for up to 24 hours to allow ink to flow to the print head.
HP Tango X Scanner
Use the HP Smart app to scan on HP Tango X Setup. The HP Smart application includes editing options. Alter the appearance and other necessary print settings. This app also permits you to print or share the scanned item.
How To Scan On HP Tango X?
- Turn on your Windows 10 computer and Tango X printer.
- Open the HP Smart app and click the Scan option.
- Click the Camera option and then click OK.
- Position the item in front of the web camera and capture the image.
- Adjust the boundaries if required in the preview screen, and then select Apply.
- Click the Edit option from the Result Window to make changes to the quality, orientation, etc.
- Click the Done option to save all the edits and then print, save or share the scanned item.
- Choose the destination folder and a file name to save the scanned item on your computer.
How To Scan On HP Tango X From HP Smart App?
- Download and install the HP Smart app on your computer or any other printing devices.
- Click the Scan tile from the HP Smart app home screen. Check if the Scan window opens.
- Change some 123.hp.com/tangox settings such as document type (document or photo), page size, source, resolution, output type, and compression to match the scan job from the Scan Window.
- After the completion of alterations click the Scan option. A preview of the scan appears on the screen.
- Click Edit, and then do changes with the app editing tools, such as crop or rotate.
- An editable preview of the scan appears in the Edit screen. Click Apply on completion of edits. The Result window displays the scanned item with the changes.
- From the Result window, you can print, save, share, or add pages to the scan.
HP Tango X Firmware Upgrade
- Look into the Manufacturer’s site on your web browser and click the Software and Driver tab.
- Enter HP Tango X Setup model and press the Enter button. Click the Change option to change the operating system and its version.
- Click the Firmware option and then click the Download icon.
- Save the firmware file to your computer.
- Locate the downloaded file from the browser download path and install it on your computer.
- If the 123.hp.com/tangox printer serial number appears, mark the checkbox next to it and click Update.
- If you could not find the serial number wait for some time.
- If the serial number is not found even after some, but Not Applicable message appears, you do not need to upgrade your firmware. Click OK when the update completes.
HP Tango X Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a process of carrying out various problem resolving steps to solve an issue on a device. Troubleshooting analyses the problem and find a solution for the printer issue on its own.
HP Tango X Printer Not Ready
- Make sure that the connection between the printer and the mobile or other devices from which you are going to print is stable.
- Inspect if the 123.hp.com/tangox printer is connected to the network or not and the network connection has high-speed internet access.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor software to verify the connection (for Windows device only) and other printer issues.
- Choose the Fix Printing option and then follow the pop-up messages displayed on the screen.
- Power reset the printer if the issue persists. Remove the power cable from the printer while the printer is turned on.
- Remove the cord from the outlet as well. Reconnect the wire to the outlet and then to the printer after few minutes.
HP Tango X Offline
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor application or software from the Manufacturer’s site that is specially developed for fixing the Printer Offline issues.
- Open the software and then tap the Start option.
- Add your printer and respond to the prompts to try various troubleshooting methods.
- Set your Tango X printer as the Default HP Tango X Setup, if the offline issue continues. Open Devices and Printers on your computer.
- Find your printer and right-tap on your printer’s icon and select the Set as a default printer option. Try printing on your Tango X printer.
- If the printer remains offline, check the router’s network and printer’s connection with the router. Even if the internet speed is slow, this type of error may occur.
HP Tango X Not Print In Color
- Open an item that you need to print and click the File menu.
- Choose Print and then select the printer’s name from the list of available printers displays on your screen.
- Open the HP Tango X Setup Print Properties window. Tap the Paper/Quality or Features tab, and then select the Advanced Settings option.
- Deselect the Print in Grayscale checkbox option to print your item colored.
- Tap the OK option to save the changes and then try printing.
- If the issue persists, print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page and proceed with the instructions printed on it to get rid of the issue.
HP Tango X Not Connecting To Wifi
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and install it to fix the connection issues.
- Place the printer and computer closer to your router to get good network signal.
- Do not connect number devices to your router at the same time that reduce the internet speed on your Tango X device.
- Find the Wireless icon on your 123.hp.com/tangox printer’s control panel and tap it, and then click Print Wireless Test Report or Print Network Configuration page option.
- Check if the connection status is Active in the printed report.
- If the connection status is not active, try to restart the printing system and set up a wireless network on your printer.
HP Tango X Paper Jam
- If the HP Smart app shows a Paper Jam error notification, power off the printer and then remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the printer power cable to the power outlet and then turn on the printer.
- Tap the OK option on the HP Smart app and then click OK again. Try printing on your 123.hp.com/tangox printer.
- Check for any jammed paper from the input tray, output tray and inside the cartridge area. If any torn or paper jam found, clear it.
- Take out the stack from the input tray and remove any shredded, wrinkled or curled paper.
- Click OK on the HP Smart app and then press the cancel button on the printer control panel.
- Open the carriage access door and make sure that the carriage moves over the printer width freely.
HP Tango X Not Connecting To HP Smart App
- Power cycle your Tango X printer.
- Check if the printer is connected to the router’s network. Even if connected, disconnect the network connection and connected to the network again correctly.
- Make sure that the router’s network has high-speed internet access.
- Remove the HP Smart app from your Android. Tap Settings and select System 123.hp.com/tangox Updates. Go to the Play Store and reinstall the updated version of the HP Smart app.
- Open the HP Smart application on your Android device and click Add Printer. Connect HP Tango X Setup with your mobile.
- Select the + icon, if the printer is not available and then choose the printer from the list of printers displayed and follow the prompts that show on the screen.
HP Tango X Not Connecting To Google Assistant
- Remove the printers other than Tango X printer which are previously connected with mobile device.
- Connect your mobile device and 123.hp.com/tangox printer to the same network connection that has good internet speed.
- Open Settings on your mobile device and view the list of apps available on your mobile.
- Tap the Google Assistant application from the list installed apps. If Google application is not installed, download it from the Google PlayStore.
- Install the Google Assistant app and open it. Link your printer with it.
- After linking your printer with the Google app, command HP Tango X printer to print any document on your device.
HP Tango X Not Connecting To Amazon Alexa
- Use a different email address and try to connect the printer to the Amazon Alexa device.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app, and tap the menu icon. Select the Activity option.
- Look for the card for a recent print request and find the printer’s email address.
- Check if the email address on the card matches with the printer’s address.
- If the address does not match, open the Amazon Alexa app, and tap the Menu icon.
- Choose Skills and Games, and then touch Your Skills.
- Select the HP Printer from the list of skills, and tap the Enable Skill option.
- Provide the printer’s new HP ePrint email address, and touch Submit. Try printing.
HP Tango X is a smart printer that can be connected via Wi-Fi to your mobile devices. The voice-activated printing is an added feature that makes printing or scanning as simple as talking. Smart devices like Google and Amazon Alexa can be paired with this 123.hp.com/tangox printer. This web page covers the information and instructions for setting up the printer, installing the printer driver software, and troubleshooting the printer issues.